Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Photobucket

The Tsubasa gang wishes you a happy day!

Yes this post is a little bit late but I was enjoying my own Valentine's Day (despite this cold! Yay for delivering pizzas in the rain!). But since it isn't midnight in my neck of the woods I call this a successful post for me.

So...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Also Happy Single Awareness Day! No sharing chocolates and buying flowers for you people. Buy yourself something nice and avoid the restaurants filled with people making googly eyes at each other.




My day was a quiet one at home. We might go out tomorrow if I can leave the box of tissues home for a few hours. MMMM I have such a way with words. But my husband surprised me with breakfast and we spent most of the day watching the Olympics together. The couple that can snark people falling down/wearing ugly costumes/barely missing out on medals stays together.

Photobucket

Presents for me. Also blurry picture for you.

Chocolate always makes a lovely present. Flowers make me smile. Stuffed animals are slowly taking over my house. Random bath products are random. And every holiday has to end with receiving a nendoroid!

Photobucket

Not my picture! Artist unknown!

Now...I could dedicate this post to my favorite couple ever...but I think I have already done that. A few times actually. So I think that it is clear where I stand on my favorite couple issue. XD

But I do love Fai and Kurogane. If they could celebrate Valentine's Day Fai would spend the day whining he wanted to do something special and eat tons of chocolate. Kurogane would ignore him til the very last moment and then throw a box of sweets at his head. Because that is how romantic this couple is.

So I shall keep this post short and sweet. Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day/Single Awareness Day. And remember that tomorrow all that Valentine's Day candy will be on sale! That is the most important gift of all!






No comments: