Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pokemon human forms

Yesterday should have been an Ookami Kukushi blog post. The episode came out late so it's not my fault.

Today should have been an Ookami Kukushi post. The episode was boring so it's not my fault.

So I did what any normal person does when they are bored and nothing is on TV. I went on facebook and spent tons of time on a new app. Rest assured this post does deal with pokemon in human forms!

Photobucket

See I promise!!!




The app is question is Flair. Basically you send and get little tiny buttons with pictures/sayings on them. Apparently people have been sending me flairs so I decided to see what was going on. There I discovered the cuteness.

Someone sent me a pokemon flair so I decided to look for more because I enjoy collect cute things. Most of the flairs were different kinds of fan art of normal pokemon. But I started to notice many of the flairs were of pokemon with a human dressed up exactly like them! X_X Too cute for words and thus hours were spent earning more points so I could earn them all.

After discovering that you can't find out the artist of flairs (or can you? tell me if you can) I turned to the internet. And let me tell you there are a lot of...interesting pictures when you search for "pokemon human form". But soon I found a website that contained the source of the cuteness. But since it is all in Japanese I am still no closer to find out the original artist. Or seeing all the cuteness as not all the pokemon have been drawn yet.

A note to all: most of the pictures are extremely cute and awesome. However one (Slakoth I believe) is racist. That really sent me for a loop as I was enjoying the art up until that point. It does make me sad and I hope it makes everyone else upset too. But otherwise the art is super cute. Just leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

So putting that issue aside I would love more information about this artist. I want to see the newest pokemon in human form. And it would be really cool to find out if this person attends any anime conventions in the nearby area. I love pokemon fanart and would love to purchase a few pieces. So if anyone has any information about this artist please let me know.

I shall leave you with a few of my favorite pictures. I wanted to pick my favorite pokemon but I decided to be fair and pick my favorite pieces. Again most of their pieces are super cute but these got a MOG CUTE out of me. Enjoy them fellow pokemon fans. And please let me know the source of these cute pictures if you know. XD

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




6 comments:

Camon said...

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/SZubuza/Human%20Pokemon/#!cpZZ9QQtppZZ16

should be all of them up to the like 3rd generation.

Christina said...

Camon- Thanks for the link. I swear they get cuter every time I see them XD

Anonymous said...

human victreebell is really hot!!!

Christina said...

Anonymous- Some of them are pretty...attractive. Some more than others of course. Wonder if these pictures have inspired any cosplays. XD

Unknown said...

The arist's name is Hitec. not sure if they have a website but Hitec does have a tag here; http://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki/show?title=hitec

Christina said...

Joel- Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the link of cuteness. Makes me want to finally finish my Pokemon game!