Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!....*passes out*

Photobucket

Hello Kitty has an outfit for every occasion. She LIVES for Halloween!

Must.....eat candy....must have energy...



Yes I promised a Kobato post for the past three days (or at least in my head I said I was going to post). Yet there is none. And not because of my usual laziness but because of work.

Did you know the highest pizza selling days are the days near Halloween? And that Halloween was on Saturday, one of our busiest days ANYWAY? And that most school had early dismissal parties on Friday and they all wanted pizzas? And that there was a super big football game?

Did you know that I LOST MY MIND?!

These past three days at work have been horrible to say the least. I am sure my boss made tons of money but at some points during this week I wanted to seriously drop kick people. Poor planning, lazy employees, and general chaos describe my week to a T.

So...it has been hard to actually sit down and concentrate on anime and blog. That and anime should be watched when I am happy and in a good mood. Not when I am bone tired and hating the world.

But I hope everyone who had our pizza had a good time both at their parties and at their festivals. Some people have to work on holidays to make it fun for other people. XD Just remember to be kind to the workers because inside they are GOING INSANE!

Be safe if you are still out there having fun. And no egging people's houses!

And I promise to get back on track anime blogging soon. Perhaps after I stop seeing pizza boxes and blue trays in my dreams. XD


No comments: