Monday, October 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......ME!

26 long years ago I graced the world with my presence. Truly I have made the world a better place by just existing. Or I am just a normal girl with a huge appetite for Hello Kitty and anime. You can decide which one rings more true.

Photobucket

Yay for birthdays!

Now despite yesterday's.......yesterdayness I tried to have a positive day today. For the most part I think I was pretty successful. I had a few moments where I thought about yesterday's situation but I can't let one person keep me down. Even if that one person is super important to me.

But other than that I tried to keep my thoughts happy today. And I did receive quite a few well wishes so I shouldn't dwell too much on the ones I didn't get. So yay for birthdays and getting a little older and it not really mattering.



I was planning on having a ton more pictures. Well I was going to take a ton more pictures and post some here. But every single battery in my house is dead. And I mean every last one. I took the batteries out of everything but they didn't have enough juice to get the camera powered up. So....what I really needed for my birthday was batteries. XD They are now on the charger/waiting to be charged and I shall make do with what I have.

Photobucket

As you can see the kitty is very helpful with the pancake making process.

I woke up "early" for me today. I had orginialy set my alarm for 11 am but since I stayed up late/early to watch the Devil's Rejects (a bad idea on both accounts) that was a silly plan. That and my phone was ringing and buzzing with people telling me congratulations for being old. So I got myself up and awake before my husband thought I would be. XD He had been planning on making me a breakfast in bed. Curse me and my random stuff.

Photobucket

Chocolately delicious.

So while I didn't get chocolate cake today I got chocolate pancakes which is just as good. Probably better since I can't remember the last time I had chocolate pancakes. But I was pretty full with the pancakes, bacon, and eggs. NOM NOM NOM!

Photobucket

Time for presents!

The entire time I was eating I was eyeballing my present. It was like he was toying with me or something. That isn't true though since my husband kept saying to open it. But I wanted him to watch and I kinda wanted to eat while my food was hot. Please note that we wrap everyone's presents in Christmas paper. I just happen to turn it inside out and decorate the white paper with occasion appropriate stickers.

Photobucket

MOG CUTEST THING EVER!!!

I knew I was getting a nendoroid. I asked for Saber Lily. However my husband told me a few weeks ago that she wasn't available for ordering yet. I actually bought that excuse because it says the release date is October 2009. So that could be October 1st or October 31st. That and I figured if he could order Saber Lily it would take a long time for shipping. So when I saw the Japanese shipping box I knew I was getting a nendoroid or a figurine.

So ( I like to use the word So a lot) when I opened up my present and I saw my favorite figure ever (or up until now) I am sure my face was all :D :D :D! My husband is a dirty rotten tricker. He took great pleasure in his trick. What a goober.

Photobucket

Saber and all her extra parts glory.

Saber Lily comes with a lot of extra parts. Maybe it just looks like she is full of extras but it is actually the normal amount. The point is that I think she is worth the money with all the cool parts you get. XD Not one but TWO swords for stabbing!

Photobucket

Pay not attention to the mess behind the nendoroid!

If this doesn't get a MOG cute out of you your heart is made of stone. Or your last name is Grinch. She is seriously awesome and squeal worthy.

Photobucket

She-Ra anyone?


Photobucket

If I could snuggle a nendoroid I would.

I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a figurine. Well I can and his name is Fai but I was trying to be dramatic okay? But ever since I saw the first picture of Saber Lily I wanted her more than any other nendoroid. XD Just look at that cute little face!

I was going to take more pictures of Saber Lily meeting up with the other Lily and Saber Lily with a few other nendoroids. But no batteries. So I shall save the 478576 nendoroid pics for another day. But I love her. Thank you husband!

Photobucket

I like instructions. XD


Photobucket

Everyone is jealous they don't have a Jamie friend like I do.


Photobucket

A Hello Kitty themed present!

My Jamie friend and I have a ongoing joke if you will. We like to give each other cute cards despite what age group it was really meant for. So I have given her happy 2nd birthday cards and I got children's birthday cards as a wedding card before. XD So really this card is more than just finding a Hello Kitty card for me. It's our own personal joke...that I am now sharing with everyone. But Jamie, I love this card. Plus it came with stickers! You can't get much more win than that!

Photobucket

Why yes I like Hello Kitty.

Here is a picture of all my lovely treasures. I am sure that more Hello Kitty will make its way into my house tomorrow as my brother's girlfriend probably got me something Hello Kitty (it's a mutual love for HK XD). My personal favorite is the Urban Outfitter Hello Kitty figurine. There are 12 possible figurines in that blind box and I got the one I wanted! I was pretty excited even if my husband couldn't understand why. XD

Photobucket

Time to smell nice!

I was really surprised when my friend gifted me some Harajuku Lovers perfume. That stuff can be PRICEY. But it is a awesome gift and I love it. I would have taken better pictures...if the camera hadn't died. That and we had a time trying to figure out what the head was. We thought it was just a decorative item and were like IT LOOKS LIKE IT OPENS?!? Yeah we are special. But now I have something cute and I will smell nice. The head makes a nice travel size product too. I also heard that this present was stolen from little old ladies which warms my heart. XD

Photobucket

You can survive a zombie apocalypse! Just believe!

After opening presents and making fun of the guys in Million Dollar Listing it was movie time. I really didn't have an interest in seeing Zombieland but it turned out to be really funny. It actually had some decent zombie kills too despite being a comedy. If you are looking for a good laugh and a movie with a silly plot line then ZombieLand is for you. But I recommend seeing it with a friend so you can whisper stupid things about the movie to each other. XD

Photobucket

Happy Birthday for me!

So that was my day. And there shall be more birthday celebration tomorrow with my brother (with rumors of cake) and probably more Hello Kitty. XD It was a tame kinda birthday but then again I am not the kind of person who goes out and gets hammered drunk. XD I had a happy day and that is all that matters.

For the record being 26 feels just like 25. Well except for the fact I am now closer to 30. But seeing as I got a figurine and a bunch of Hello Kitty stuff for my birthday...just yeah. So happy birthday to me and happy birthday to that particular person on livejournal that helped me out during that bad moment yesterday. I hope you had a good birthday too!