Friday, March 27, 2009

You remember how yesterday I said I would back with more interesting stories to tell? That I walk among walking disasters and I am a moron magnet? That everything I assume in this life will end up being the exact opposite (but only when it applies to my pain and misery)?

Apparently when I say (or type) things, I give it life. I give it importance. And I make it happen. This is my Heroes power and Sylar will eats my brain for it.

On a note that makes sense...my day sucked. Perhaps not life changing sucked or broken limb/dead body sucked, but in the grand scheme of general bad days this tops my list. Forgive my little pity party post as I need to get this off my chest.





Here is a brief summary of my day o fun:

Running out of cheese at work, causing problems for more than 2 hours as we struggled to recover. Nearly every pizza requires cheese. Almost everything bad that happened at work today happened because of this stupid issue.

Stupid co-worker who was unable to do ANYTHING to help during this insane period of time.

After pushed to the breaking point with said stupid co-worker, told her I was upset that everyone was a moron (she did ask what was wrong with me and who am I to lie to her). She then turned around and went to our boss to tattle on me. Yes, because instead of ONE person not working, let's have TWO! Awesome.

I left in a pissy PISSY mood due to co-workers being stupid and my manager/mom being unbelievably rude to me. Apparently I was SO MAD I did not see that yeah, my car was HIT! I drove all the way home with only one head light and dented side panel. I am that observant. Someone hit in car in the parking lot and just drove off. Not backed into, HIT MY CAR SIDEWAYS. And the only reason I found out my car was hit was my mother (the person I was pissed off at me) found glass in the parking lot and was worried about me. -___- Can't you just let me think you are villain for 5 seconds?

Is this enough suck? No? Okay, let's add the washing machine throwing up all over the ground. As I tried to wash off the icky feelings of the day my husband comes into the bathroom to inform me he has to buy some draino....as the washing machine started to ooze out water. After a much needed scream of ARE YOU KIDDING ME I mop up the huge mess (so much for my nice refreshing shower) and ask WHY ME! After buying said bottle of expensive draino crap down the pipe and starting up the machine again...we realize it was NOT the washing machine, but the pipe on the wall. Which...I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I just assume new washing machines are more expensive that a quick plumber job. But seeing how every single pair of pants I own were in the washing machine, I got the wonderful task of forcing the stupid thing to drain VERY SLOWLY so I may have clean clothes.

Then I decide to get on one of my favorite places to read about other people having bad days...and it is chaos in the streets. So many angry people getting pissy about nothing and making less sense than usual. Most of the time I love great drama...but not tonight. :(

So tonight...I will end with an optimistic view on life. Of COURSE tomorrow will be better. After such a horrible day the only way to go is up. And all that cheery jazz!

But inside we all know the truth. It is going to suck tomorrow. But as long as I am not pulled over by the cops I will consider it a success.


No comments: