Thursday, March 26, 2009

I see stupid people...

Sometimes I think I spent too much time on the computer. I think wow, I should go outside and experience the world, meet new people, and try new things!

Then I remember out there...are THEM! The stupids, the idiots, the zombie like masses! And while one might argue that are massive amounts of stupids on the internet, I can simply CLICK them away, escape the stupid. In real life stupid is a littler harder to get rid of.




Why would you start off a conversation with "Why don't you believe in God?". Not only is this a rude question to ask a person you barely know, you are basing this question on the belief that you KNOW I don't believe in God. Even though I do. You are basing this assumption on the fact I do not attend church. Apparently no one out there is a Christian unless they go to church. When my answer is stating I am not comfortable answering that question, why would you then ask if I believe in the Bible? I mean, even if I didn't believe in God, how can I deny the existence of the Bible? You should have asked if I read the Bible or believed in it's message.

At what point in a conversation would you get the social cue that the person you are talking to does NOT want to answer your question? When they say "Um I don't think I want to answer your question" the first time or the second? The point where they stare at you and try to mentally stab you in the face? Or maybe when they stop responding to you while you go on and on?

If you do all these things and don't get any answers, why would you ask my manager (who happens to be my mother) why I am not answering your questions? Are you trying to get me fired? Am I a bad little girl whose mommy needs to make her answer the nice man's questions about religion? Am I not a 25 year old adult who can make her own decisions on what I want to talk about? Is this how your often bring the flock into your fold? Truly I feel loved and wanted.

Why is it that some Christians (the ones who ask you personal questions and won't take NO for an answer) assume that if they meet a fellow Christian it is okay to bash Obama? Did we receive a memo that said what is NOT to talk about with people (politics and religion) and decide you were going to do a two for one deal? And if you are going to talk about politics, please know what you are talking about. When you start off your rant about how things aren't better now that Obama is in office, it makes me think anything else you have to say...is crap.

If you fail to understand the questions "Why don't you believe in God?" and "Do you believe in God?" are complete different....please stop talking to me and learn the meaning of words and how changing something ever so slightly can have a big impact on a sentence.

When I deliver your pizza in under 30 minutes (when the standard quote time is 40-45), I might be expecting a happy surprise face or even slight gratitude. Maybe a nice compliment on how fast that was. Or at the very least acknowledge my existence. Shoving the money at me and slamming the door in my face like I am 30 minutes late is rude. And your delivery will be put at the bottom of the pile next time.

If you have not ordered a pizza, allowing the pizza girl to come in and show her the kitchen is just SLIGHTLY misleading. I am all for a friendly face telling me I have the wrong address but..acting like you were expecting a pizza and then when I am halfway through your house tell me you have no idea why I am here makes me worry for you. I could have been a serial killer with a pizza bag full of knives. Of course, I did just walk through your house....so perhaps we are even on this one.

When I am at a traffic light that has a red arrow, please do not honk at me. Yes, I do see that break in traffic. See, I am allowed to drive because I use my eyes to see the road and my judgment is good enough to speed only when the cops aren't around. However, I did read the DMV manual. You cannot turn on a red arrow. You honking at me will just make your commute shorter as I will go WELL under the speed limit when we are allowed to go.

Every single day of my life I get the MOG you are 25 years old? That gets pretty boring so most of the time it is not worthy to blog about. However, when you think I am in high school but then find out I am 25 and married, why is your next question "WHEN ARE YOU HAVING BABIES?!" I mean, wasn't I just an innocent looking youngin 5 seconds ago? Now that I am 25 I should be pushing out offspring? What if I was unable to have my own little bundles of spit and poo?! THAT WOULD HURT MY FEELINGS AND MAKE ME CRY! Because making people feel bad about asking that question is better than them rolling their eyes when I say my cats are my children.

It is getting late and I must rest my weary and war torn body. Tomorrow is another day out there in that big beautiful world. A world where stupids roam the Earth and normal people are forced to live along side these walking disasters. Wish me luck as tomorrow is a 10 hour work day. I might not make it back unharmed but I am sure to have interesting stories to share next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.