Tuesday, December 18, 2012

O Christmas Tree(s), Oh Christmas Tree(s)

It's almost Christmas folks! Well for the ones who celebrate Christmas in one form or another. For everyone else it is time to battle long lines at stores and to wonder where the heck all this traffic came from.
Photobucket
The dining room!
I sorta do Christmas up big at my house. A little....much maybe. We don't do anything to the front of the house so maybe there is hope for me yet? But yeah...I have 8 Christmas tress in my house, 7.5 feet to 3 feet. XD
Photobucket
I try to keep to themes when it comes to my tree. I don't want a Hello Kitty ornament next to a regular snowman or Santa. That would just be crazy. CRAZY TALK! That and if I didn't have separate trees I would need a 15 foot tree for all the ornaments.
Photobucket
My little Mexican tree. Technically not all of these are ornaments but this is my newest tree so I stretch it a little.
Photobucket
In addition to having 382327 ornaments I also have plushies and other fun things to decorate the house with. XD Usually it takes a long time to set everything up but I only had days to set up! The brother was going to move away so we celebrated Christmas three days after Thanksgiving. SET UP FAST!
Photobucket
Some decorations near the kitchen area. The husband is usually only responsible for bringing up the boxes and such but this year I needed more help to set up fast while having to go to work too. So he set to work getting the trees set up and taking things out of boxes. Careful with these, they are fragile.
Photobucket
The funny thing about most of my Precious Moments Christmas things is most of them were Christmas presents. Actually...a lot of my ornaments are Christmas presents from other people. XD I guess I am easy to shop for. Oh yeah and spoiled. X___X
Photobucket
Little dough ornament tree. No Kira you cannot knock them off the tree even though they are tiny. XD Kira has actually been pretty good this year about not knocking everything down. Our little guy that we lost earlier this year was more of the NOM NOM trees and present cat. :( Rest in Peace Kiki. Are you eating trees up in heaven now?
Photobucket
Disney tree! This seems to be the fastest growing tree I have in terms of new ornaments. It got upgraded to a bigger tree this year.
Photobucket
One of my favorite new ornaments. Make a Rapunzel ride now Disney!
Photobucket
Decorations near the window. This is the only nonHello Kitty stocking I have. The husband has claimed it for his own.
Photobucket
Like my shopping bag? XD
Photobucket
Behold the biggest tree in the house. It might have to get updated to one of those spin or something. XD So many Hello Kitty ornaments! It looks like a department store. X___X
Photobucket
Sometimes I am not fair to my ornaments and I put the same ones out front each year. I gotta give everyone equal showing right?
Photobucket
All my Hello Kitty stuff. I failed to take a picture of the penguin tree is looks like. X___X The other Hello Kitty stockings are in that room. Foolish me. But I love Hello Kitty plushies and these are the only ones the mom will buy since they get put up the rest of the year.
Photobucket
The Precious Moments tree. The Disney tree took its usual tree so things look a little smushed.
Photobucket
The mother loves Precious Moments too so she gets jealous when she sees my tree. I only say that to point out that she is the GOOBER who got me like 90 percent of the ornaments. Keep some for yourself mom gosh! Love my little turtly.
Photobucket
My little random Hallmark tree in the bedroom. Not enough of them to make certain trees so they come together and try to be cute. Does it work? Well besides the MIA penguin tree that is Christmas Tenchi style. I love the sparkles and decorations and how each ornament is so cute on its own. It takes a while but I think it is worth it. Why just have one tree when you can have 8?! XD

No comments: