Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hello there my lovely readers and people who happened to stumble upon my blog. Tis very early in the morning, only mice are stirring. And maybe someone in a red suit breaking into houses under the guise of leaving people presents. The point being....it's Christmas!!!!
Photobucket
Oh hi we are cute so that makes Christmas even better.
Merry Christmas!!!!! After 365 days of waiting that magical day of Christmas is upon us! So Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this day and all it represents. To everyone else Happy Holidays or Happy Tuesday!
Photobucket
Gosh Tenchi. Us K-On! girls celebrated Christmas Eve. Get with the program!
It will be a busy day I believe today. Probably will be the case for most people. SO much eating, unwrapping, worshiping, and laughing to do. Hopefully everyone takes a moment to be grateful for any and all blessings received this year. I know for some it will be hard to do as not everyone is blessed with a great year so I hope those people can take time and find support in their love ones and friends. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good....well I guess day. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello @Christina

Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Hope you enjoy your holidays and Christmas turkey! :)

That's all.

eternia said...

Merry christmas!!
From one of your longest reader.
Even though I am so sad that you don't reply to comments these day.
T_T
Other than eating with my whole family, I also went to many friends' house last night. I don't drink too, since I get drunk easily. I have to eat less starting today, to compensate for the excess calorie. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Christina.

(-Kate)

Christina said...

Anonymous- Merry Post Christmas!!! Everyone seems to be taking down their trees today! I guess I just want it to be Christmas for a little while longer. Although I might have eaten a lot of turkey in the past week.

Eternia- I have been such a slacker on comments. :( I have been so focused on catching up on actual episodes the comments just added up. I am trying to catch up on a chunk today to start off with a fresh new year. But Merry Post Christmas to you long time reader.

I am not much of a drinker either. I like the sparkling stuff. That way I save cash AND remember all the fun I had the day before. XD

Kate- I hope you had a Merry Christmas too! XD And a Merry Post Christmas Day Shopping!