Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013!

Ten. Jiŭ. Huit. Nana. Seis. Funf. четыре. Mbili. Dois. One!
Photobucket
Count down commence!
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
May everyone have a wonderful year full of fun and adventures!
All across the world each and every country is celebrating the New Year in their own way. Mostly with exploding things in the air and getting drunk. And tiny pieces of paper being thrown all over the place. For me and my close people it means watching the ball drop and playing games for fabulous prizes. XO I mean....who doesn't want $1 candy folks!!!!

So to all my wonderful followers who put up with my crazy antics (like really when will I catch up on my blog comments C____C) thank you and Happy New Year! To stumblers on my blog Happy New Year to you too. A Happy New Year to you and a Happy New Year to you and you and you!!! XD May your New Year be a bright one. Or at least better than 2012 if you had a bad one. Have a great night and make sure you have hangover medicine available. XD For some of you it is going to be a long night.

6 comments:

eternia said...

Happy new year!
Looks like the world isn't ending anytime soon, huh?
Oh, joy.

Anonymous said...

Hello @Christina

Happy New Year, Christina!

Best wishes for all!

Peace

Anonymous said...

Just writing to wish you a Happy New Year Christina, and also to let you know the Junjo Romantica OVA is out and easy to find online. ;) If you're interested.

Christina said...

Eternia- Happy New Year! My friend is kinda bummed more people didn't take the end of the world more seriously. She was going to go out and apply for tons of positions when people quit to party. XD

Anonymous 1- Happy New Year! I hope you had a good new year and if not....well we got 365 days to make up for it!

Anonymous 2- Happy New Year! Hopefully you are conscious by now because I think I have been awake for 2 hours total and that feels like 1.5 hours too many. XD Is this OVA....slightly more....shall we say "romantic" than the series? XD

Anonymous said...

I hear it's not more romantica than the TV series >:( but haven't seen it yet, downloading it now. Also have no idea why there's a new OVA, is it coming back for a new season or something?

(Anonymous 2)

Christina said...

Anonymous 2- According to the internets when something anime like was announced for Junjo Romantica they were referring to this OVA. That is slightly disappointing right? :( Making an announcement like that would make one think they were getting a whole new season, not just one episode. So I am guessing we shouldn't expect anymore. Sadness fills those who wear yaoi colored glasses.