Sunday, December 2, 2012

Duffy's Amazing Adventures to Orlando

Hello there! I have taken over Tenchi's blog to bring you some fun photos of my recent trip to Orlando. I let mom come along because...well someone has to take the pictures right? Plus my feet can't reach the pedals.
Photobucket
Our adventures are brought to you by KID SIZED drinks. HMMMMM sugar.
Oh sorry forgot to introduce myself. I am Duffy the Disney Bear. Originally from the U.S. parks, improved and given a back story in Japan, and now back in the U.S. to make the Disney company some more money. Even though I do a lot of traveling I never get bored or tired from taking adventures. Enjoy my little trips to Universal Studios Resort and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!
Photobucket
I am sure they will accept this ticket....
Photobucket
WOOHOO we got in. Now where is the boat to take us to the islands?
Photobucket
Duffy is not amused by discrimination.
Photobucket
I'll make my own rides then!
Photobucket
And then I fell on the ground. THANKS MOM!!!!
Photobucket
These things are funny looking.....
Photobucket
XO We got to sit next to the main attraction.
Photobucket
SHHHH it's a secret.
Photobucket
I always wait my turn in line for pictures. I am a polite bear.
Photobucket
Lots of time to take pictures while people ride scary rides.
Photobucket
I have lots of baggage.
Photobucket
Why so shiny store fronts?
Photobucket
I see delicious things.
Photobucket
Lets go through the queue mom!
Photobucket
So much to see!
Photobucket
What's that over there? Time to investigate.
Photobucket
Tis a snowman all year long.
Photobucket
What do you mean I have to wait in a locker?!
Photobucket
Dinosaurs drinking soda? That is silly!
Photobucket
What a nice place to take pictures.
Photobucket
Jurassic Park is frightening in the dark...
Photobucket
I am blow dry only please. So lets not ride.
Photobucket
What is this ancient device mom? Some form of communication?
Photobucket
Please don't make me eat this. :(
Photobucket
Another all nighter again. Better get some coffee.
Photobucket
Can I have a float in the parade too?
Photobucket
Everyone should have a Duffy under the tree this year. We make good presents.
Photobucket
These buildings are fake mom! All lies!
Photobucket
Feeling a little tortured here.
Photobucket
Why are things eating me?!
Photobucket
A ride in a theme park...about a theme park ride. XO Brilliant.
Photobucket
Pretty good but I am way more photogenic than these animals.
Photobucket
We must compete Christmas Bear!
Photobucket
But we are already here.
Photobucket
Dude mom you are so old. Cutting edge technology indeed.
Photobucket
Release my people!
Photobucket
A yummy way to start off the day.
Photobucket
Blue trees always look so pretty.
Photobucket
Don't trade me away mom!
Photobucket
XO Is this my real dad?!
Photobucket
How much are you going to eat today?!
Photobucket
And then you dropped me. Again. Good thing you don't have real human kids.
Photobucket
On the tram we go! Mom bought this bag for me to travel around in. And to protect me from people who were so jealous they couldn't buy me.
Photobucket
Now we are on the monorail. Look I see a bus too. So much traveling to get into the parks.
Photobucket
Almost there! They didn't give me a wristband though. :( More discrimination.
Photobucket
Perhaps I was too awesome for a wrist band. Or maybe they thought I was part of the entertainment. Look how well I fit in!
Photobucket
You guys look a little stiff.
Photobucket
When are they going to make a restaurant after me?
Photobucket
I think she wanted to keep me. XO
Photobucket
I shall be signing off now. Way too many Christmas events to attend and very little time to cram them all in. Maybe I will go on another trip soon. XD Thanks for stopping on by!

No comments: