Thursday, December 20, 2012

Duffy at Work!

Hello there! While running around I took a few moments to take my little Duffy around my place o employment. I mean...I got a lazy cat who doesn't do any chores. Should I have a lazy Duffy too?
Photobucket
Wow I get your leftovers? Thanks a lot!
Probably is everyone was finishing up their tasks. XO Don't they know I want to take pictures! Goobers. Well here are the few that I did manage to get. XD
Photobucket
Time to make sauce. Gross. Light sauce for me!
Photobucket
Are you trying to toss me in this thing or something?
Photobucket
How many knives do you guys need?!
Photobucket
Remember to tip your driver so they can buy more Duffys!
Photobucket
Folding boxes. So exciting.....
Photobucket
Whose strange arm is this?
Photobucket
Did any flour make it on the pizzas?

No comments: