Friday, October 5, 2012

Curse you ConFlu!!!

ACHOOO!!!!
Photobucket
Why won't the coughs stop?!?!?!
So why haven't I been blogging up a storm lately? Another case of the lazy Tenchi? Not exactly. Despite all the precautions I took at AWA to NOT get sick...here I am. With a bad case of ConFlu. Le sigh...and then cough some more.
Photobucket
Lets chuck Tenchi's phone out the window so people can stop calling and asking why she's not at work!
Maybe I have the weakest immune system in the world! I mean...I went to bed earlier than I usually do, didn't drink from water fountains, made sure to actually eat food and not only pocky, and made sure I was nice and toasty in cold panel rooms. So why is it I am holed up in bed with tissues and NyQuil and the husband is happily skippin off to work? LE SIGH INDEED. So needless to say I am probably dreadfully behind on all the new animes that are coming out for the Fall Season. I will get to them as soon as possible. Let us all believe in the power of awful tasting medicine and chicken noodle soup. Off to bed I go again. ACHOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you well.

Get better soon :)

eternia said...

conflu = flu that turns you into con-artist?
I wish you get back to normal soon~

Christina said...

Anonymous and Eternia- Thanks for the well wishes. The ConFlu is a sickness one gets after attending an anime convention, mainly because one is exposed to a large group of people in a tiny space. XO Despite my efforts to protect myself I have fallen victim. Why can't my husband take a turn getting sick!? All the animes I am falling behind on :(