Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pokemon Black and White 2: Kidnapping Tenchi from her blogging duties

So....yeah. I think it is obvious at this point I am totally behind on blogging. XD A bit of being sick, a lot of being out of town, and the fact that catching up will take forever play a part in why Tenchi is having a hard time catching up. I have every intention of catching up though folks! Slowly but surely!
Photobucket
What is this?!
It is hard though when you come home from work and this is what you see on the counter?! WHAT IS THIS?! I thought we agreed on after Christmas to get these games?! The husband spoils me far too much folks!
Photobucket
Oh snap how am I going to catch up now?
So yeah folks....yeah. Last time I checked today is Halloween. Are we giving out presents now on this day too. I was like noooooooooooo and ran to beat the elite 4 on Black before I started the new game. I have self imposed rules folks.
Photobucket
XO I still need you old game, don't despair!
Then something magical happened folks. I am not sure how many years I have been playing this game but all the Eevee forms are my favorite. And I usually can't build up my Eevee team until AFTER the Elite Four because of money issues or I just can't get them yet. But now folks...now...you can trade after the first badge! Probably because all the Pokemon are unlocked from the start. So you know what that means?!
Photobucket
Big pimpin already!
It means for the first time I can start off with all the Pokemon I want! At low levels of course. I would never trade over super high level Pokemon. That would be cheating. I am in the process of getting all the proteins and calciums for the other Eevees but look what I have so far?! I am super excited folks! And super broke on my original game. XD
Photobucket
Hair is cute..."skirt" is questionable.
So....yeah folks. I am going to do my best to catch up...or catch them all. Clearly this is all the husband's fault!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black and White 2?! Oh no, Tenchi, don't tempt me! Lately I've been a bad Pokemon fan. I used to get every game the day it came out, I even remember staring at the Shinnoh map longingly before Diamond and Pearl's release, but now I'm so behind on the Pokemon world. I didn't even bother seeing the new movies, and haven't gotten a game since Black DX. Looks like my Christmas list will be Poke-centric =P

But how are you liking the new games? Do you think getting them is worth it if you've already played Black or White?

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I've played Pokemon. I think the last game I've played was the original Red--Charizard all the way!!

Here's an enjoyable suggestation: treat your pokemon as if they are your own; raising them that way becomes much more personal. I remembered when I raised a weak Magikarp to a mighty Gyarados. The joy I felt for my small hero when he finally achieved his pinnacle evolution was immeasurable.

Hope you enjoyed your games. :)

Christina said...

NotEverOutGrewToys- Pokemon is calling you back to the dark side. Or the light side. You know, which ever game you decide to get. Now there is a whole bunch of new stuff. Playing online while connected to the game, rustling grass, actual long drawn out plots!

Having already played Black and White I think it will be worth it. So far I have 3 badges and the plot isn't as heavy as it was in Black and White. It is taking place 2 years later from Black and White so there are mentions of that but so far the characters haven't really had to do much of anything. There is a lot of extra stuff that wasn't in the game the first time, like owning your own market and making movies. X__X So if you like other things besides battling I would get this game...after Black and White, the first one. Otherwise you would be confused. XD

Anonymous- I love all the forms of Eevee. XD I wish we could carry around 7 pokemon so one didn't have to sit in the box all confused. Also rumor has it Tenchi got extremely lucky and one of her Eevee forms caught pokerus and now everyone is infected. So if I didn't love my pokemon to death already I do now. XD Even if my husband is like blah blah they are only single types what is wrong with you. XD