Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Or it would be if I didn't have to work today. XD Silly me! At least my house is not under water like half of New York so I should be grateful for that. Plus picking up an extra shift means more money in my pocket to go back to Orlando and visit theme parks.
Photobucket
Hello Kitty says give me all the candy and no one will get hurt!
But to everyone else....HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I celebrated my Halloween's earlier with Halloween Horror Nights and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. So now I will serve people all the pizza they can eat while they are busy stuffing their faces. Maybe people in cute costumes will come and I can enjoy the holiday that way.
Photobucket
Everyday is Halloween in The Walking Dead!
As I spend the next few hours before work trying to catch up on my LONG to do list...I wish everyone as safe and Happy Halloween. Not warm obvious at it is currently FREEZING where I am at. FREEZING FOLKS! Like in the 50's?! Whatever shall I do. Maybe the pizza oven will keep me warm? But in any event everyone have a great day full of sugar and heavy costumes and pumpkin fun. Because after today....it will Christmas for 55 days woohoo!!! Thanksgiving who?

No comments: