Sunday, October 28, 2012

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode 3

An anime post?! Something that I wrote like 6 days again? Did I say all of this last week? Slacker Tenchi strikes again!!! You really should see my to do before Thursday list. X___X Not sure how I can catch up on 11 episode posts before Thursday when I will have to work Halloween too. XD Surely I shall die. More sugar! Or I can remember this is fun and I don't need to stress about it. Yeah lets go with that. XD
Photobucket
Friendships? Sparkle time!!!
Up first....Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode 3. Spoilers for weird people acting weird.
Photobucket
This doesn't look shady at all.....
Episode Summary: Shizuku is shocked she said these words out loud and thinks to herself that she got caught up in the moment. Shizuku immediately tells Haru she wasn’t serious. Haru is like yeah right you meant it. Shizuku keeps on saying that she did mean it and Haru smiles and says he is glad then. Which then makes Shizuku very upset and confused. Doesn’t he want me to like him?! They go back to the classroom where Souhei says that he can’t watch the chicken because he forgot that they own a cat. Asako joins in the conversation and they decide they should build a chicken coop. Their teacher makes a X___X face but she does go to the office and obtains permission to have a chicken coop on campus. They have a chicken coop meeting after school where it is decided that they will buy supplies and build it this weekend. Both Haru and Asako are over the moon with the thought of spending the weekend with friends. Shizuku notices this but is still wondering about why Haru doesn’t want her to like him. The day of chicken coop is upon us and Asako and Souhei make it to the batting cage first. They see a shady person looking getting a chunk of money from Misawa. Asako is very confused on what just happened but Souhei greets Misawa warmly as he comes to the batting cage often. Souhei tries to teach Asako how to play ball. Haru shows up and Shizuku is the last to show up in granny clothes. They all travel to the store where Asako and Haru argue over buying a premade dog house for the chicken. Souhei and Shizuku go inside to actually buy supplies.
Photobucket
A couple in the making?
While looking at supplies Shizuku runs to Haru’s old “friends”. They decide that they need to speak to her. Both Souhei and Shizuku decide that they want to cause trouble. They try to run away but Shizuku moves at the speed of slow. Souhei gets Haru’s attention and he manhandles the guys and they run away. They make Asako buy the supplies alone and Souhei will join her to help carry the supplies. That leaves Haru and Shizuku alone. Shizuku wants to talk about why Haru is happy that she took back her confession but he wants to talk about why Shizuku agreed to do this chicken coop thing without a fight. She has no good answer and onward they go to build the coop. They soon realize they suck at manual labor. Haru goes to borrow Misawa’s chainsaw and the “friends” show up again. Despite being beat up they STILL want to try to talk to Shizuku. Apparently all they wanted to talk about was making up with Haru. They realized they were bad friends and want to apologize. Shizuku is like…well it is nice you want to apologize but he might not accept it. Still the boys try when Haru comes back. Shizuku even adds the boys are so sorry they are going to build the coop. Haru is overwhelmed by sparkles and friendship and soon there is a military like chicken coop.
Photobucket
That is exactly the participating I would have contributed.
The chicken likes his house and everything is a success. Haru walks Shizuku home and is still happy about all this friendship. He is sparkling and Shizuku confesses that she loves him again. She wants to know why he wasn’t happy with her confession and he says it is because he doesn’t think he loves her the way she loves him and he doesn’t want her to leave because of that. Shizuku decides she understands that and promises she won’t confess again until Haru confesses first. Haru is touched…until he gets a text from Misawa saying that a person named Yuuzan is arriving home. Haru then tells Shizuku they need to spend the night somewhere. Shizuku thinks naughty things but Haru really just doesn’t want to go home. She takes him to her house where her father almost loses his mind. There is eating dinner and bathing antics but generally Shizuku is all blushy face. At the batting cage Misawa greets Yuuzan. Yuuzan comments that Haru is a coward for not being there and it is revealed that Yuuzan looks just like Haru. THE END!
Photobucket
Oh that is so harsh. :(
It feels like forever since I saw this nutty show. How long has it been? Oh the antics of a young girl and boy falling in love and raising a chicken. Add in some new friends and we got ourselves a happy little romance/slice of life show. Ain’t no one stuck in a computer or surrounded by lying adults with crazy powers. Refreshing yes?
Photobucket
Ah yes. So much lying on your face right now!
Shizuku…is sorta special. I did joke that this show should have ended last episode. We already had both people confessing their feelings to each other. But now there is a reason for the show to continue. Shizuku was like HAHA just kidding. No really I was kidding right? She really did seem caught up on the moment with her smiles and carefree attitude. Maybe she had a moment of insanity and was trying to backpedal. Or she was just embarrassed and was blaming it on that. Either way Shizuku was taking back her confession. The plot can continue folks!
Photobucket
You are very lucky you didn't get stabbed.
I think it really surprised her the way Haru acted after the fact. She shouldn’t be given how random Haru has been up until this point but still. She was assuming Haru would be overjoyed at that news as were the viewers. So for him to say oh I am glad and to smile about it…I am surprised Shizuku didn’t throw him off the roof. Granted she just said something that had the potential to hurt his feelings too. Just…he confessed so one would think he would react positively to the confession and sad to the taking back of the confession. Him just smiling and acting like it was okay was confusing and given how silly and crazy Haru makes Shizuku…I am surprised he survived.
Photobucket
Hello new main character.
I am guessing that Souhei is a main character now? He says hi to Shizuku in the library and offers to adopt a chicken and he is a part of the crew? I don’t know about you people but I have a hard time making friends. XD Maybe it is just me though….but yeah I don’t think I could be all woohoo time to play baseball and raise chickens after such a brief time. Everyone in animes must be so lonely. Seems as if Souhei is going to get his wish and learn more about the weird person that is Haru.
Photobucket
Time to start drinking!
I do feel bad for the teacher. Why do I think now that this misfits have made friends her life is going to get much harder? She had someone who barely came to school and now she has a gang of 4 who wants to build a chicken coop on school property? Why did they say yes anyway, the people in charge of the school? Because at this school there are adults in charge at the school, not crazy teenagers running people over with cars. Are they going to get one chicken because that sounds awfully lonely.
Photobucket
Doing things as friends?! Sign me up!
So anyway it is decided that these 4 nutbags are going to build a coop. Haru and Asako were practically losing their little minds at the thought of going out on the weekend with friends. It was sad and fun to watch at the same time. So happy yet they should have had that excitement all their lives. :( Poor friendless kids. I think that Souhei has other friends and just is along for the ride. And Haru was right, Shizuku not protesting about the chicken coop thing was weird.
Photobucket
Yep that's the house folks! Buy it!
The trip to the store was interesting. I see that Asako and Haru are bonding over being weird. Or maybe not. I am slightly lazy myself when it comes to manual labor. But I would have bought a dog house or doll house and called it a day too. Because I am awesome. I was actually wondering why Shizuku was in the spray paint section. Like why don’t you build this coop first before you paint it.
Photobucket
Everyone is misunderstanding things!
The store trip got even more interesting as Haru’s old “friends” were hanging out there. I think that things were a bit overdramatic between Shizuku and that group. She really misunderstood the situation. Granted last time they did get a bit..rough with her but this time they said they wanted to talk and it turned into run and throw spray pain and throwing people. I wanted to laugh at Shizuku for running to slow and then I remembered I can’t climb stairs without getting winded.
Photobucket
I would have been like um hell no!
I guess the point I was trying to make was that after the rough treatment the boys got in the store I don’t understand why they were so forgiving later when they saw Shizuku by the not coop. I would have been like PAYBACK! But putting all that mess aside it was nice that they realized they really hurt Haru and needed to apologize. And it was nice that the main guy in this group (Kenji) realizes how Shizuku feels. The gentle teasing was necessary I think. Not sure why I think it was necessary but hey…look there Haru is sparkling because he has friends!
Photobucket
Um...I think this makes sense...I think.
After the coop was made it was time to walk home. Haru’s previous sparkling got to Shizuku and once again she needed to confess. Like I love you I give up. Your smile is too much for me to handle. I am not sure if I buy what Haru is trying to sell me. He was happy Shizuku took back her confession at the beginning of the episode because he is worried that he doesn’t love her in the same way? I mean…that almost makes sense. Haru really doesn’t know what love is and Shizuku said that much to him when he confessed. But to smile that she took it back? Like shouldn’t he be trying to find out what love really is so he can actual love her and now whatever he is going through right now. In a twisted way it did make sense and I think Shizuku understood that. So as long as she is okay I guess it is okay? They do deserve each other at the very least. XD
Photobucket
Is Haru desperate for friends because his brother is cruel to him?
So right after this conversation takes place Haru gets a text message from the guy who runs the game center (whose name is so long we will be using the Misawa portion of it). Apparently someone named Yuuzan was on his way home and that meant Haru didn’t want to be there. At the end of the episode it turns out that this Yuuzan person is Haru’s twin. Or a brother that looks just like him. HMMM why doesn’t Haru want to spend time with his brother? Is this the reason for all the hurt? Me thinks yes.
Photobucket
Your little is all grown up and bringing boys home. Life is over.
So since Haru can’t go home it is slumber party at Shizuku’s house time! I thought Shizuku’s dad was going to lose his mind. Like no my daughter can’t be discovering boys! Haru was special with the dinner being served to him and Shizuku was special with the aspect of a naked guy being in her house. So overall everyone was special. WOOHOO FOR HAPPY!
Photobucket
Run Shizuku Run!
I guess there is still room in the romance department. I do think it is a bit backtracking for Haru to claim he doesn’t really know what love is. But I guess I can honor the fact that he doesn’t want to hurt her feelings. Well or hurt himself if she ends up leaving because of her hurt feelings. Are we sure Haru isn’t a robot? Oh well…at least the chicken is happy. Or not homeless.

No comments: