Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yuru Yuri Season Two episode 7

So….I watched Yuru Yuri Season Two episode 7 last night. I was like what to do I am bored. But it was a little too late to watch anything that might require brain cells. So Yuru Yuri it was.
Photobucket
Look at me pretending to be normal. It is all a lie. A LIE!
And I am still trying to think of something positive to say about this episode. STILL FOLKS!
Photobucket
Why are you watching your older sister get dressed?!
Episode Summary: Read Wikipedia. Clearly those 4 sentences sum up that amazingness that was this episode. And by amazing I mean…..gross.
Photobucket
SHE IS YOUR TWIN! Stop this gross thinking!
It is one thing to have young girls liking other young girls. Different strokes for different folks. It is quite a different thing to have young girls have crushes on their siblings. Or picturing their siblings having sexy times with other people. What the hell folks?!
Photobucket
This is way worse than blood.
Seriously what the hell is wrong with Chizuru? I swear that name is cursed. At least she acknowledges she has a problem. But drooling over everything….and because of her sister. I want to throw up folks. And that still won’t be as gross as Chizuru and her feelings towards her sister. HER TWIN! TWIN! For once Kyoko was being normal. Amazing I know.
Photobucket
What can I possibly say about this?!
But Chizuru was out grossed! Akane is almost an adult and she is the worst one out of the group! Wearing her little sister’s underwear on her head? Dressing up a “pillow” like her sister? And then having such an elaborate way of covering it all up? I feel so dirty after watching this episode.
Photobucket
No one likes Sakurako. Not even her own family.
Sakurako got some crap from her sisters. I guess that part of the episode wasn’t gross. And I hate cooking too. And since a lot of the other sibling pairs were being gross sisters picking on each other was a nice chance of place. But I would have ordered a pizza too.
Photobucket
I don't think I understand exercise balls either.
And then Himawari was…special. Or I was just so grumpy because of everything else I said to hell with everything! Himawari was setting a really bad example for her sister. Diet? Over a few pounds? Bad example for all to be “dieting” over that. Especially when the dieting consists of not eating anything. I am a grumpy old lady and Sakurako while…being Sakurako was actually nice and gave Himawari good advice.
Photobucket
Something must be in the water because everyone is insane!
The icing on the suck cake was Chinatsu and her sister. Because everyone in this entire show minus Akari and Yui have to be bat shit crazy. I don’t know why I thought Tomoko would be any different but…yeah. Thought maybe since Chinatsu wanted to follow in her footsteps and join the Tea Ceremony Club that maybe Tomoko had a chance of being normal. At least the person she has a crush on isn’t related to her. Just….you know….the way she was going on and on almost sounded like if Akari was with Akane it would be okay with Tomoko.


So clearly I am in a bad mood. Or this episode sucked. The drool was just gross folks. X_____X I did not enjoy this episode at all. In fact I might not even eat any ice cream tonight just thinking about this episode. Yes this show is special and what not but I felt as if there wasn’t a break from the stupid the entire time. It can’t all be about over the top yuri jokes right? Although I did like Akari going Super Saiyan….

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This episode was just too bizarre for me. Another strange thing is that none of the girls have a brother(s)nor any males at all. I know it's a "girl" show, but I find it a bit unrealistic. But then again, I shouldn't be bringing logic, reason, or sanity to shows like this.

I was wondering. Have you considered reviewing Witch Hunter Robin? That show was interesting because it didn't fit into any of the anime genres, like shonen, shoujo, harem, mecha, etc. That show was like the X-file meets a Tom Clancy novel.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I see with your kind of biases, this anime clearly wasn't meant for you. And one would wonder why one of your kind would even watch or go near something called "yuru yuri" which you do understand translates to literally "lazy lesbians"?

Christina said...

I am trying to figure out how to word this without blowing up the world. But yeah. While I know I see the world through yaoi colored glasses I am actually a big supporter of LGBT rights. Therefore the F-word will not be tolerated on my blog. People are free to not like this show and have different opinions. Defend this show if you want but attacking others in that way isn't cool.

Anonymous 1- I took find it unrealistic. In some yaoi animes/mangas a woman showing up usually brings about NOOOO they do look like a "normal" couple and I should back off. A misunderstanding happens and it turns out that the one being accused of being with the woman explains it IS normal for them to be together.

So if a guy showed up and tried to take the attention of one of the girls...wouldn't that make things even more crazy and insane? But yes it is like this world is devoid of males which would really explain why everyone is a lesbian.

Anonymous 2- I am not sure if you were referring to me or the first Anonymous but talking about how this show is insane or crazy doesn't mean anyone is against lesbians. I think drooling all over the place at the thought of your TWIN SISTER is gross and having a crush on your YOUNGER SISTER is also gross. But having different levels of crushes on people NOT RELATED TO YOU is fine. Lesbians, yes. Incest, no.