Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate episode 4

NO MORE VOLLEYBALL! MOG my eyes folks! They can only take so much volleyball. Please be showing the other sports please! Even if my country isn't the best in it. I want to see a great variety of events! No more volleyball. How many games of it can there possibility be?!
Photobucket
Vote for me because I'm not an asshole!
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate episode 4? HAHA it's about time. I feel as if I have so many things half blogged I need to get down and focus before I do anything else. Spoilers for high school students being assholes!
Photobucket
This is a school election right?!
Episode Summary: Yuuki is looking at his flyer on the potential candidate bulletin board. There are about 423756 other candidates and Yuuki questions if he has a chance. He runs into Isara who is spending her free time away from the factory doing maintenance at the school. Two of her classmates walk by and start whispering that she smells. So Isara does the natural thing and forces Yuuki to smell her armpits to make sure she doesn’t smell. Yuuki looks like he loved every minute of it. In the club room Yuuki dreams of deodorant while Chitose talks about how running an election is expensive. No one wants to contribute any of their own money and using club funds is against the rules. Yakumo appears and lays out the cold hard facts about what things will cost for this election. Yakumo explains that they should raise money during the bazaar which is what most independent runners do. Nozomi suggests that they make the famous Oojima Rolls and goes into great detail about what the food is. Price point is discussed as well as Yuuki saying he can’t make them all alone! Putting aside that Yuuki has to do all the work they decide on handing out freebies in terms of yaoi sticks with Yuuki’s name on them. People soon complain about how much work it is to put on the labels as Yuuki is sent off to get the ingredients alone. He walks by the courtyard to see other people setting up…well flea market looking booths at the bazaar.
Photobucket
Don't mess with air sumo!
Yuuki stops and sees Satsuki yelling at one useless club on wasteful spending. After yelling at the Air Sumo Club Yuuki and Satsuki talk. Satsuki talks about how she has to be strict or else the school will go to hell. She says that Yuuki needs to really read her proposals as he is only focusing on the club disbannings. Yuuki returns to the club room and focuses on looking up Satsuki’s proposals. They include changing how scholarship students are classified at school (for the better). As Yuuki is reading this over Isara is harassed by some girls in her grade who are pissed she is talking to Yuuki. They take her outside and beat her up. As Yuuki, Chisato, and Mifuyu walk home they see Isara looking through the trash. They go to help her but she yells at them that she is fine. Later as Isara tries to finish up her work late into the night it is revealed that the girls stole Isara’s underwear and put it in the trash. THE END!
Photobucket
Surely everything will work out with this tasty treat.
Well…that was fast. This episode had stupid moments, serious moments, and a WFT is wrong with you moment. But since the stupid moment happened first it sorta set the tone for the episode. A very bad taste in my mouth.
Photobucket
Lets make sure we hate on that girl whose family is just normal!
Or should I say smell? Isara…..what the hell is that all about?! Some boys think you smell so you are going to ask Yuuki to smell your armpits? What is going on here? Yes those boys are jerks. But you sorta just met Yuuki. He is still a new friend. I don’t think I would ask an old friend to smell my armpits. I wouldn’t ask my HUSBAND to do that. Like maybe…maybe….MAYBE a general MOG do I smell stand next to me moment? But even that would only under specific circumstances and certainly not with members of the opposite sex that I just met!
Photobucket
.....I don't even know folks...
WEIRD FOLKS! How am I to move on from this? It is after school and maybe she is not feeling so fresh. I mean people SWEAT it happens. Well….I guess if you sweat….but the boys were just being mean, I am sure they don’t smell like roses and that entire scene was the weirdest fetish ever. Like what do you think is going to happen when you work hard changing all those light bulbs? Craziness.
Photobucket
Yuuki is super sensitive man!
Putting that nonsense aside…does the school OWN the factory? Because why would Isara have to work at the school when the factory is closed? If that is the case…there is even more douchebagness going on than I thought. Slave labor! High school already seems like serious business for kids but now you are going to make them work in their downtime? Yes tuition is expensive. But I rather they not allow financial slaves into the school at all if that is the case. The other students aren’t allowed to have jobs at all but the poor kids work AT the school. Yeah that won’t create problems at all.
Photobucket
Is the entire school running?!
The amount of kids running in this election is overwhelming. I thought it was just Yuuki having crazy vision but nope it really is that many people. Of course it turns out later most of them just want to sell things at a giant yard sale….I am sure there are rules against that yes? Get on that Satsuki! There are people doing things with money that need your attention.
Photobucket
I think the school should fund all serious candidates or no one. Craziness really.
In the last episode of this hot mess it appeared most of the characters were serious about this election. I might not count Ai and Kii anymore as they suck and hate doing anything that looks or smells like work. But overall everyone was like meh about having to do things for this election this episode. Donate our own money? Nope I rather keep all mind but feel free to fight for our club where we spend school money on snacks. Pass out flyers? That will take too long. Raise the money yourself? That is just crazy talk! What I magic?!
Photobucket
Look at me and my good ideas!
In the end Yakumo was like oh this whole conversation is useless because the school sponsors an event where students can raise money to run for office. Thanks for letting us talk crazy talk dude. Everyone is quick to make Yuuki do all the work. He may be running for office but they all want this to happen. I notice when they were talking about profit margins and what not and how Yuuki couldn’t make that many rolls alone no one offered to help him. I understand that is the on going joke with Yuuki but a lot of problems could have been solved if some people wanted to do work.
Photobucket
No not WORK?!?!?!
Which they had to. Because of Yume’s family connection to yaoi sticks and their inability to contribute or earn any more money the group had to label things. For what appears to be around 2 hours. Sounds really, really boring but if you are with good friends the time could by quickly. Or…you could take your box and labels home and watch TV while doing said boring thing. This isn’t going to be all fun and games folks. Maybe by the time this election is over everyone will become more mature and not whine so much, appreciate the good times they did have and that maybe they should contribute to their school?
Photobucket
Please remember me in your harem!
Satsuki seems hell bent on being relevant. It feels super forced. I rather she remain the cool, unapproachable “villain” only to be revealed later she is kind hearted and is doing what is best for the school. To show so soon that she really DOES have a lot of good ideas and points takes away the urgency for Yuuki to run. Maybe I am just used to that formula though. The HAHA reveal later, everything I thought was wrong woe. Still she seems awfully open with Yuuki. She met him just a few days ago and now he is running against her because she is going to close his club down. Just…weird. What is her agenda?
Photobucket
WTF did I just watch?!
I don’t think I have enough words to talk about what happened to Isara. I am not sure what kind of bully you have to be to remove and throw away someone’s underwear. Like why would someone even do that? This is putting aside that they shouldn’t be picking on Isara anyway. Why would they do THAT?! What the hell is wrong with this school? Satsuki needs to tell Yakumo he needs to get someone on this bully shit NOW!
Photobucket
Can Isara just go to a different school? At this rate she won't make it to college!
I feel bad for Isara. Can I really talk about anything but that? Most of the episode was devoted to numbers and expenses anyway. So…this show is not all rainbows and cupcakes. Three of the four episodes so far have revealed pretty awful things about this school. Burn it to the ground folks! Then apply some more deodorant in case things got too hot for you.

2 comments:

eternia said...

Crazy indeed. But stripping her panties is considered pretty tame compared to the rape in Mirai Nikki. Just what's wrong with Japanese school? In unrelated real life event, a Japanese school boy was forced to do suicide by jumping off the roof. In case you haven't seen recent news.
:-(
Let's hope that Isara will go into "Yuno mode" and hack them all. Ha ha.

Christina said...

Eternia- I guess in the United States people just have to worry about school shootings. Oh and if you are in junior high about teachers sleeping with you. Very WTF indeed.

:( I hope the Japanese boy's family is doing okay considering. I might be pissed at people in life but doing something like that...I can't even imagine.