Friday, August 10, 2012

Tenchi the Melted

Can't....blog tonight...brain has melted from my brain and evaporated into the air. Tiny pieces of my brain are flying around in the sky. You could possibly be breathing them in. BRAIIIIIINS!
Photobucket
Oh I wished I looked that cute while suffering in the heat...
So yes. Despite being horribly behind on blogging typing these few paragraphs alone might kill me. Things like this tend to happen when there is no AC AND no exhaust in your store with three huge ovens going and humans all over the place with their body heat. I am surprised we all stayed at work. I do remember suggesting a boycott and all of us walking out...but even then that seemed like too much work.
Photobucket
Here is what I looked like at work today. Enjoy.
So customers...please stop coming in and telling me how hot it is in the store. You have been here for 5 seconds. I have been here for over 9 hours. I KNOW IT IS HOT! Or did know it before my brain oozed out of my head and I became a walking zombie....

2 comments:

eternia said...

Bring a portable fan and put it in front of you.
:-D

Christina said...

Eternia- I wrote this post like weeks ago and the AC at my work is STILL not working. It is horrible. Customers leave the store it is so hot and my boss is like well they should feel bad for us working in the head. US?! ME! My other co-workers! But not you boss with the ability to FIX the AC. Dear Lord.