Monday, April 27, 2009

Slacker Post

Yes I have caught the blogger slacker bug. And the sad thing is I am not even in school so I don't have exams or reports to blame it on. I am just plain lazy.

But life has been a bit hectic lately and I do need to manage my time better. The hours seem to fly by when I just randomly lurk on the internet. Suddenly it is was past the time I meant to go to bed and nothing got blogged. :( Truly I am lazy.

With that said I am going to try my hardest to blog Pandora Hearts tomorrow and stop my lazy streak. I really wanted to blog Eden of the East episode 3 but things got crazy. Below I will give the cliff note version of this episode so it is not truly forgotten and I can redeem my slackerness slightly.


I did watch Eden of the East Episode 3. And it was pretty good. But as much as I love this series I don't see me catching up and blogging about it this week. Next week I will try my hardest to get back on track and give this series the attention it deserves. But here are a few random thoughts on the show.

Akira and Saki make such a cute little pair. It is sad that Saki left thinking that Akira ditched her but I am sure that can be smoothed out. She doesn't appear to be an unreasonable girl and might be quite forgiving. That and who wouldn't want a guy with an adorable dog like that?!

The more we learn about Akira the more I want to know. Like why would holding 20k people in a building really save the country? Is he really trying to focus all the hatred on him to save the world? If so it is sad because as interesting as this concept sounds it is too soon after The Watchmen.

I guess Kondo is not going to be killing Akira in these series. I am not sad that he got offed but it worries be that Akira will be taken out in a similar manner. I am glad that the game wasn't explained all the way but just explained enough to keep us interested. Also, it puts a major downside to having that much money.

The entire movie memories part is very interesting. Akira requested a memory wipe but he still has movie memories. Why would it be significant for him to make sure he remembered movies after he forgot everything else in his life? Did he leave some movie quotes around to jog his memory and remember his true purpose in life? Whatever it may be it is very interesting.

AND THE DOG WAS CUTE! Seriously I am not really a dog person and that little puppy had me squealing. Much love.

Okay...so that is my lame post. :( This episode was really good though so watch it for yourself. Enjoy the cuteness that is the puppy and fear the wrath of the cheated on spouse!

No comments: