Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 1, Tayutama-Kiss on my Deity- Episode 1,and Eden of the East Episode 1

Taking advantage of my day off from work I sat down and got through some of the animes I wanted to preview this week. See what a hard worker I am?

Photobucket

Well hi there awesome anime!

Well...at least one awesome anime at least. This season hasn't had many gems but that's okay. Anime should just a be a hobby anyways, not something I must watch every single day of my life. And there is always hope that next season will be better.

I have decided not to preview the other two animes on my list. Natsu no Arashi!'s art bugged me too much to even to try and I have read only bad, bad things about Gokujo!! Mechamote-Iinchou. So I am happy that I am finally through my previewing phase and can perhaps get on track to a regular posting schedule.



Hanasakeru Seishounen Episode 1



Photobucket

People are seriously watching this?

Not much happens in this episode at all. The heroine Kajika arrives in Japan after spending most of her life overseas. Her classmates think she is interesting at first but then think she was making fun of them and decide to shun her instead. Well, all but one girl named Yui shun the new girl. Yui finds Kajika love of some dead white leopard interesting and soon the two are bosom buddies. The other girls in class are catty and try to start rumors. Being that Kajika is awesome she defuses the situation pretty easy. But life is not all cupcakes as she ticks off an upper classman in the process. Despite having a body guard and some special skills she is captured and taken to a warehouse. There her childhood friend Li Ren shows up and saves the day. Kajika isn’t thrilled to see Li Ren as he tells her she has to go back to America to see her father. After some flashbacks of Kajika meeting Li Ren when she was younger and thinking he had no emotion she meets with her father. He tells her that she has the burden of having a terrible fate….but they have to play a game. He has picked out three perfect men for her and Kajika has to pick one of them to fall in love with and make fall in love with her. If she decides all three men are losers she wins…? Despite this being a weird and random game Kajika agrees to play. Li Ren is told he has to watch over Kajika during this game but it is pretty clear he is the fourth candidate for Kajika’s love. The end.

Bleh. I know many shoujo romance shows tend to run together and usually end up being predictable…but I can only handle so much predictability.

Li Ren is going to end up with Kajika. And if he doesn’t I will deprive myself of ice cream for 1 week. And that is a big deal for me. But I am not scared as I know the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Photobucket

Smile with your eyes!

Li Ren and Kajika already had a magical sparkly moment. They have a childhood past. Kajika wants Le Ren to be more expressive. Li Ren is going to have to watch all these men flirt with his childhood friend and realize that he has loved her all this time. Nothing really EARTH SHATTERING TO ME!

Photobucket

Who WILL she end up with?! It will be SUCH a shock!

Unless Kajika is allowed to go back to Japan I found most of the episode really useless. But I have faith all these hunks are in Japan. Or they better be so Kajika can be with her clingy little friend and she can force feed strawberries WITH STEMS to all her classmates. Go back to Japan or else.

Photobucket

Never mind...it would be useless no matter what..

I do not understand the point of this whole game. What does Kajika get if she wins? And really, what is winning? Not giving the guys a chance and telling her dad he sucks at picking out men? And if her dad wins and she picks someone does she get to learn her fate then? Or is this her fate? WTF IS GOING ON?!

Photobucket

Such an exciting game.

If I can’t get behind the reason for the game, the reason for this entire show…then it is made of fail. Because the art was boring/horrible and it is obvious who Kajika is going to pick. Now the game makes no sense and I fail to see how her fate is tied into this decision. I said I was going to watch it for the earth shattering news…but it doesn’t seem worth it to watch it week after week. Maybe someone else will blog about this show and I can find out this HUGE big deal that way. But not going on my blogging or viewing list any time soon.


Tayutama-Kiss on my Deity- Episode 1


Just no.

Photobucket

I said NO!

I guess that is not very helpful to anyone trying to find new anime to watch though is it…Let me try to string together some sentences to be slightly more helpful.

Photobucket

Only redeemable person in the show.

Again I am highly disappointed in the art. I am sick and tired of the promo picture looking so awesome and great…and then we get crap. But I think this is one of the most poorly animated shows I have watched this season hands down. I mean look at these two pictures.

Photobucket

I feel mislead.

This is cute.

Photobucket

And this is what we ended up with.

This is horrible and lazy.

So since the art was lacking you would think the storyline would be top notch to make up for its short comings right? Well you would be wrong. The pace was much too fast and everything pretended to flow together smoothly. Only it didn’t.

Photobucket

Yes, marriage already!

The main character and his two useless friends took this monster/god coming to life chasing down other cute baby monsters and three MEAN monsters in the sky way too well. Normal people in that situation would be freaking out or losing their minds. Nopers, apparently this all makes perfect sense and we shall invite random god-like girl back to our house. Because these type of things happen every day.

Photobucket

True menaces to society!

There wasn’t a good build up of characters. They just are who they are and we were thrown into the situation with them. And it doesn’t seem as if we are going to get a decent explanation. Yuuri and Mashiro are going to fight these BIG BAD MONSTERS and pick up some more girls for this harem along the way. The plot is very weak and is going to rely on the same boring old formula. The problem is that they are just relying on the typical formula and not adding anything new. Not blog worthy or viewing worthy either. Disappointing really.


Eden of the East Episode 1



Photobucket

Scariest terrorist I have ever seen!

The series starts off with a young girl looking through her photos of New York City and talking about her Prince. This young girl is dropped off at the Washington Monument and she thinks that D.C. is the center of the world. She goes to see the White House and is disappointed that the fountain is further away than she thought. She attempts to throw what appears to be a coin into the fountain but she comes up short. Police officers around the White House take notice and question what she is doing. Enter a naked young man. The scene rewinds to when the girl first arrives at the White House. A man in a fancy suit is talking about how Number 9 has to be let go and we see the naked man in the background getting undressed and brandishing a gun. He seems to point it at the young girl’s head when he gets a phone call on an awesome looking phone. The phone makes a horrible noise…and he loses all his memories. He sees that a fellow countrymen (guessing he knows he is Japanese) is in trouble he approaches the police officers and causes a scene with his nakedness. For the sake of blogging and explaining the story better the naked boy is Akira and the young girl is Saki. The cops chase after Akira but it turns out he just jumped the fence. Saki is shocked as Akira approaches her with his naked self. She thanks him for saving her and gives Akira her scarf, hat, and jacket. He throws away his gun and jogs off, leaving Saki going x_X.

Photobucket

Just happily taking a stroll. XD

Akira spots more police officers and hides behind a car. He decides to call the last number of the awesome phone and the person mentions something about how his memories have been erased, how she thought he was faded out, and that he hasn’t be assigned a new identity yet. She does tell Akira that she was to tell him to go to one final location but that is all she knows. Saki is walking around realizing that her life is special when she remembers her wallet and passport were in her jacket. She leaves her suitcase on the street as she runs after her naked hero. She catches up to him to witness a complete stranger handing over his pants to Akira. X_X Akira doesn’t notice her and makes his way to a place labeled his house. He manages to con one of his neighbors into revealing his exact apartment number and he locates his “home”. Home consists of tons of weapons, false passports, and other materials which lead him to believe he is a terrorist. Saki chooses that moment to knock on the door and ask for her passport back. He goes inside and sees where she is from. He finds a Japanese passport, burns the others, and changes into his own clothing.

Photobucket

Trying out his new terrorist skills.

In the hallway Saki is questioned by another police officer and is looking scared. Akira comes by and tries to defuse the situation but the police officer has pictures of the suspects and demands to see Akira’s penis. Akira complies and apparently the penises do not match up and he is free to go. He happily states he was freezing cold outside and his penis was not very impressive in the picture. Saki explains that she was going to go back to Japan now..but she left her suitcase back near the White House. Akira says that they can’t go back there…but decides to take them to the police station. Turns out he conned the Embassy into thinking they were robbed and that they needed new plane tickets back. Saki is impressed with his airport and conning skills but asks him what he was doing naked near the White House. He says that he was a terrorist but decides to turn it into a joke instead. Saki explains how her class was visiting New York City as a graduation trip but she wanted to see D.C. She always thought it was the center of the world even though she knows it is impossible. She talks about the atmosphere in Japan and how it is hard to be herself. They formally introduce make introductions to each other and all seems well. She declares herself the older sister type since she is one year old and thinks to herself he could be her prince. They stop and look at an airport TV to watch news about missiles being fired at Japan. The end.

Photobucket

But not a very happy ending.

WOOT! Another series to add to my blogging and viewing list. Thank you to all the bloggers out there who said this anime was one of the most anticipated shows of the season. I was going to pass on this show until I read that this was on everyone Spring 2009 list. I decided to give the show a chance and I am glad I did. So thank you fellow bloggers.

Photobucket

I would have missed a moment like this!

Saki is a very interesting heroine. At first I thought she was being all terrorist like too…and then I realized she was throwing pennies into the fountain. XD She was trying to make a wish in the spot she feels is the center of the world and she nearly gets busted by the cops. Wishes are illegal in America ya hear!

Photobucket

Note to self: Do not throw things near the White House EVER!

But she handles things surprisingly well. Maybe a little too well but that is okay. She is in a foreign place surrounded by people who don’t speak Japanese…and the one person she does find that does speak her language is naked. She accidental sends naked boy off with her passport and wallet so she sacrifices her luggage to find where he ran off to. She is then questioned by the cops and is once again saved by Akira’s penis. She is taken TO see cops just so she can get back to Japan and she takes this all in stride. Very brave girl this Saki.

Photobucket

At least she questions the nakedness!

Akira is very likable. I am glad he is not going to be a perverted character. He is much too laid back to put effort into being a pervert anyway. I just hope Akira doesn’t end up REALLY being like Jason Bourne. I want him to be a normal person, not a super powered awesome can do anything guy. I like how he took everything in stride too and doesn’t let the fact he has NO idea who he is and what the heck he was doing before he lost his memory get him down. Special at the very least.

Photobucket

His Johnny saved the day!

I just hope that gun wasn’t meant for Akira or Saki. It looks like he was aiming the gun exactly at her. It could be a random move given that she wasn’t supposed to be there but it still makes me upset. And I don’t want the gun to be for him. :( Perhaps he was supposed to “phase himself out” and become some kind of one dead man protest. Either way…a little worried about this gun issue.

Photobucket

American's aren't that friendly.

Since I have been dreadfully behind on Chrome Shelled Regios I haven't had my fix of Engrish lately. And…I didn’t get any Engrish with this series at all! All the people speaking English in this episode were actual primary English speakers or they were Japanese voice actors that could fake it really well. I was a little bit confused a bit on the whole “show you my Johnny” moment as I have only heard it as a Johnson before. But other than that it came off very real. A plus. XD

Photobucket

This is how American police officers handle terrorists! BE SCARED!

I am very curious about a few things. Why is mentioning God (or what I assume is God) important to this terrorist organization? And why did that guy on the streets just hand Akira his pants? I would have ran away from said naked boy, not helped him out. Of course I have questions about why Akira was to be phased out but I am assuming that is going to be answered. I just want to know about these smaller little facts. XD

Photobucket

God apparently wants him to be naked.

I think the art was done pretty well except for the airport lights. Those lights nearly blinded me with their weirdness. But I really liked how the art was done. XD It gets a little annoying in manga form but it looks nice in anime form.

The opening theme song…ROCKED! Can’t wait to hunt it down and listen to it 58377 times in a row. Hopefully it will be just as awesome in the full version.

Photobucket

Want this phone!

I think the concept of the show is unique and different. We have this possible happy fun terrorist and young graduate nearly stranded in America. Despite their happy smiles something more serious is happening behind the scenes and people are attacking Japan. It is hard to tell if this is going to be a series anime with a fun side or a fun anime with a series side. But either way it seems like it is going to be an interesting anime. XD So I plan to watch and blog this series so don’t let me down Eden of the East!

Photobucket

I am sure we are in for an interesting ride!


WOOT! Finally through most of the shows I wanted to watch. XD So here are my plans for this anime season, all which are subject to change due to my sheer laziness and pretend busyness.

Weekly Anime Post will compromise of Chrome Shelled Regios (I SWEAR I WILL CATCH UP!), Shugo Chara Doki, and Asura Cryin'. I will have to figure out when all my other shows get subbed to pick an exact day to release this post but it will probably be either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Shows that will be getting their own posts will be Eden of the East, Pandora Hearts, and 07-GHOST. Not quite sure when these posts will come out. I will have to get my act together and see when the subbers are releasing the episodes.

I feel much better with a schedule! Now all I have to do is catch up on the 5 episodes I am behind on already and I will be set....YAY FOR HAVING LOTS TO DO! XD Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Sarah Saad said...

نقل عفش بجازان
دينا نقل عفش داخل وخارج مكة
دينا نقل عفش داخل وخارج الرياض
شركات نقل العفش بخميس مشيط
افضل شركة نقل عفش بحائل






شركة نقل عفش
اهم شركات مكافحة حشرات بالخبر كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذلك شركة رش حشرات بالدمام ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة الجوهرة من افضل شركات تنظيف الخزانات بجدة حيث ان تنظيف خزانات بجدة يحتاج الى مهارة فى كيفية غسيل وتنظيف الخزانات الكبيرة والصغيرة بجدة على ايدى متخصصين فى تنظيف الخزانات بجدة