Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Yuru Yuri Season Two episode 2: This time with 100% of the title!

MOG Seriously folks. Seriously. Have I really been labeling the show YurU Yuri wrong for like 10 months? Am I really that stupid? Did I graduate from high school, let alone college? Can I read?! And what is wrong with Google?! Every single time I searched for Yuri Yuri the show would come up and it would NEVER correct me. Like it wanted me to be wrong or something. Like I did something to Google once and it was taking revenge of me by making me look stupid. And I do look stupid. :( Forgive me for I has the dumbz.
Photobucket
That is pretty much my reaction right now....
I am debating whether or not to go through and change all the posts with the wrong title or let things be and call it a day. Will probably change things to hide my shame. Shame upon my house and my cow. And in case you can’t tell this is a YurU Yuri episode 2 post. Spoilers for people hopefully being dumber than me.
Photobucket
If you do then do my homework! Smile smile smile!
Episode Summary: During lunch break Kyoko is trying to finish her math homework as her teacher is evil and surely she will be picked during class. She tries to guilt Yui into giving her her homework but that doesn’t work too well. Since Kyoko has undiagnosed ADHA, ADD, and every other D instead of finishing (starting) her homework she talks about what she would do if she won the lottery, rock, paper, scissor, and their long lasting friendship. Needless to say homework does not get done. After school the Amusement Club passes the time by playing Old Maid and talking about much Akari sucks at the game. This somehow leads to the topic of nicknames and how they need to give each other some. Upon receiving the first set of nicknames Kyoko tries to have a comedy show with Yui but Yui doesn’t say anything. Chinatsu gets the nickname China and she imagines herself as an amazing popstar. Other nicknames that are considered are hair color names, power ranger names, and fruits.
Photobucket
Does anyone really like snakes?
On the other side of school Chitose and Ayano are about to enter the council room when they hear questionable noises coming from Sakurako and Himawari. Ayano assumes the worst but when they enter Sakurako is trying to catch a snake and Himawari is busy being scared. Ayano is scared of snakes too but doesn’t want to ask Kyoko for help as she will find out she (Ayano) is scared. Chitose doesn’t end up helping because she is too busy imagining Kyoko rescuing Ayano from the snake. Sakurako declares cockroaches the true evil of the world and gets to work trying to capture the snake. After a few flubs the snake is caught YAY! Sakurako races to show Akari the snake but arrives when the club was trying to kill a cockroach. Oppies. At a later time the amusement club talks about how colds are going around and how they need to be on alert and prevent a cold. Kyoko has grand ideas how hand gargling and everyone talks about their sleeping habits. Chinatsu is very concerned that Yui is not taking great care of herself as she is living on her own. Overall it turns into a PSA about not getting a cold. The next day Kyoko doesn’t go to school because she has a cold. Mainly because she is stupid. THE END!!!

This episode will probably be post much later than anticipated because my little brain is too busy watching Cloverfield and searching for things that I have no money to spend on them. A bit distracted. Something else, also terrible indeed.
Photobucket
MOG I play the lottery game too!
Once again this episode was full of crack. But since it wasn’t devoted to Akari and her crazy dreams of craziness…I guess it was marginally better. At least what one would expect given how silly season one was. Cute YOUNG girls doing….silly things. Really silly things. They should just walk around with cameras all day long. I would have if my life was that interesting at the time. Oh the Facebook pictures I could have posted.
Photobucket
Its like the teachers know or something!
Kyoko is still my favorite. I might say that every post so I remind myself why I watch this show. I love how she asked Yui for her homework when in fact the word FINISHED is incorrect. To finish something one must start it. And Kyoko had yet to start this homework. XD Such a silly girl. I love how she can be so annoying at times but how she does it is cute and lovable so all is forgiven yay!
Photobucket
You lose, time to move on.
I guess that explains why Yui is so quiet. If you grew up with a crazy friend like Kyoko you might be the mature one ready with the fire extinguisher and an ice pack. A girl of few words because Kyoko says enough for everyone so Yui says what she means and probably not much more. She was talking a little weird when she stated that she loved Kyoko thus she won’t give her the homework. Almost like a robot.
Photobucket
That really is a creepy face Akari.
The card playing portion of the show was boring. We get it Akari is bad at everything. At least she makes interesting faces that I can make fun of though right? Poor Akari…even though I just said I didn’t care about her.
Photobucket
China the idol! I see there folks!
Nicknames. Ah I remember those days well. We had TONS of nicknames for each other and we would write them all out on each and every note we gave each other. They would take up like half the page. X__X We had no lives. So when the girls were taking so much time to give each other silly nicknames I thought…yep this is true life.
Photobucket
Well that was a good nickname too.
What nicknames did I like the most? Well the fruit one didn’t work too well since Yui ended up being a rotten banana. Funny how I thought her hair was PURPLE but everyone is insisting it is black. I thought Chinatsu being excited about her name was silly, especially since I read it as China the country and not the shorten version of her real name. But I guess in the end I have to stick to my roots and cheer on the Power Rangers theme. XD I can’t be the Green Ranger if I want to do the Green Ranger right?
Photobucket
Yui is just so excited can't you tell?
The comedy bit between Yui and Kyoko fell a little flat. I thought the nicknames were cute but the presentation was….bleh. But that is probably because Yui said nothing and Kyoko had no one to bounce off of. If you are a comedy duo one person can’t do all the work. Also some of the jokes were kinda lame anyway. XD Orange boobies indeed. At least Kyoko tried. And that is all the anime community expects out of this little show.
Photobucket
So....stupid. Yep that about sums it up.
WFT was that stupid ass overhearing scene with Ayano and Chitose. I am pretty sure I lost 30 brain cells with that conversation. How many more brain cells are anime shows going to kill? Yes I understand it was supposed to be sound sexual and we all knew it wasn’t going to end up being sexual…but Sakurako and Himawari weren’t even close to having a situation that would warrant such talk. At least make the dialogue believable. Deeper? Deeper into what? The fridge? What a stupid bout of fan service that was….
Photobucket
In the name of the moon I will...smash some snake heads in!!!!!!
The actual capturing the snake part was…believable and fun. Except for Chitose and her stupid nose bleeds. But I am not a fan of snakes. I probably would have run out of the room screaming, looked for an adult, and then sucked it up if I had too. With gloves, the stick, and possibly Daryl from The Walking Dead. And hopefully the objects wouldn’t have clocked me in the head.
Photobucket
At first I forgot about the cockroaches and thought there was flying poo or something.
But there was something wrong with this episode. Cockroaches are the worst thing ever? I think readers of my blog know the TRUE face of evil yes? I will give you a hint: Later in life they magically becoming flying creatures that are gorgeous. But until then they deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet.
Photobucket
The more you know.
The rest of the episode was dedicated to how to prevent colds Amusement Club style. And it got a little boring. Wear a mask, sleep well, and eat good foods. It almost lacked personality or character involvement except Kyoko trying to make a new phrase and Chinatsu worrying about Yui living all alone. Which is still insane. But most of it felt really…odd. Like look at us teaching kids how to stay healthy in the winter months! Good thing this episode aired in the summer time weeee.
Photobucket
Yeah you deserve to be sick crazypants.
And then Kyoko got sick. What the heck was she doing there?! Hitting yourself with a towel for an hour keeps away a cold? Maybe because you pass out and are in bed already. Kyoko is special. I think I would have liked it better had she overdid it on other things. Too much medicine, too much sleep, and stuffed with food. XD Also what is up with Japanese kids visiting people the day they are sick. If I missed school that day don’t visit me a few hours later. Chances are me and the shower/toothbrush haven’t become friends yet that day and I am still wearing pajamas. Oh and I am sick. GO AWAY!


So that is about it…..such a special show. And a special blogger for getting the damn name wrong for almost a year. I am going to fire myself from the internet or something. Seriously folks. Can I blame this on my cat or something?

No comments: