Wednesday, May 27, 2009

07-Ghost Episode 8: Confirming stuff you knew 4 episodes back and pretending to make it shocking!

:(

That basically sums up how I feel about this episode. I love you 07-Ghost but...this is not your shining hour. I was already sleepy before I started watching this episode and I nearly passed out halfway through. :*( That is certainly not how you want your viewers feeling while watching your show.

Photobucket

You dare fall asleep in my presence?!

As much as I was unimpressed with this episode...I will still sing this anime's praises! I am loyal like that. So yeah this episode was boring but there is still hope! Unless this happens 5 times in a row I will still push for people to watch this series. So yeah people, not the best episode ever. But there are still some fun facts that needed to be said...so here it goes. XD Thanks for reading!




Photobucket

Bet you didn't see THAT coming!

Episode Summary: It turns out that Ayanami has been controlling Mikage SHOCKER! Teito is beyond upset at this news and can’t fight against his bestest best friend ever THE HORROR! Frau turns out to be one of the lights that was sent to Earth MOG! The end.

Photobucket

Well...that happened too.

Well…this episode was not really jammed packed with awesomeness which makes me sad. I sing an anime’s praises and it is just sad when there is an episode that is really, really, REALLY boring.

I guess it was boring because almost everything that happened was expected and not really a giant surprise. And that the information that was given out in this episode really could have been condensed into 5 minutes…MAYBE the first part of the episode. But not an entire episode. It felt dragged out and full of fillery. And I think there is enough fillery stuff out there without it taking over my MOG I love you shows.

Sometimes a slow pace can be good once in and awhile. After a few WTF episodes that explode you mind with new characters and information it is nice to have an episode that is light hearted or simple. But this episode took that simple stance to an extreme. Almost to the point where I didn’t want to blog this episode as it wasn’t really worth it.

But I shall. Because I am a dedicated fan. And also I can’t sleep and nothing is on TV.

Photobucket

The yaoi girl in me cannot be contained!

I guess the most important thing that happened in this episode is Mikage reveals that he was being controlled all along. Shocking I know! Ayanami was lurking in Mikage’s mind and was waiting for the right moment to strike. Wow, really?! On and Mikage was trying to fight Ayanami’s control and save both Teito and his family. STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE ME!!!

Photobucket

MARVEL AT THIS REVELATION!

ON SNAP! I just remembered the most important thing that happened during this episode. Teito is FINALLY free from his chains. 7 full episodes after he was placed in them and he finally can run and attack freely. REJOICE THE MASSES!

Photobucket

And the pink elephant in the room is destroyed!

But back to the Earth shattering news of the year. Mikage was sent to collect Teito and was not in his right state of mind. Hold me back from this unbelievable news. Although I was surprised that Mikage is half Kor (whatever the hell that is). Apparently Ayanami has super powers and can make everyone a Kor now. I did think that the way Mikage was taken over was a bit on the special side but yeah…not really impressed.

Photobucket

A half Kor is apparently more complicated than a whole Kor...

Teito…I love you. I really do. But half the episode was spent looking at your GASP face and you saying the same lines over and over again, but in slightly different ways. We get it, you are mad that your best friend was stolen and your life is crap. Oh and you want Mikage back. While I commend you on fighting a battle you were probably going to lose for the sake of your friend….please get new lines.

Photobucket

Because he is the BAD GUY! This is what bad guys do!

The most special part of the episode was the dramatic hymen music and mermaid girl’s face when all the DRAMA was going down. Thanks for helping us realize that this moment was VERY IMPORTANT. Without the music it might have been lost on me.

Photobucket

Cue the dramatic music! oh wait...

Frau is a sparkly light person? NO HOLD ME BACK?! Really now? Okay enough with all that. Yeah, kinda figured Frau and his friends were sparkly light people that were sent to rescue the world. I really didn’t think I would see them in their real forms this soon but I guess it is nice this is all out in the opened. I would like to know who those…special ladies are guarding the church but that is the only question I got out of this entire episode. :(

Photobucket

Meanwhile Teito DIES in the next room!

So….I think my post is kinda like the episode. Just bleh. Not much happened, everything you knew…was said 15 times, and none of this matters as everyone is hot. XD Okay that last part was really bad. But now that Teito is FINALLY out of the chains of doom and Mikage’s issue is known let’s get moving on the plot please? Pretty please?