Monday, November 30, 2009

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies Set

You know when you make fun of something and later down the line you end up liking/using/being the person you made fun of?

I am now that person. I have bought something from the home shopping network. Send me my old lady house slippers and 38 cats now, I am ready.

I wasn't planning on buying anything though. I was just flipping through the channels looking for something to watch when I saw Harajuku Lovers on the HSN. My friend is crazy for this stuff and gifted me a fragrance for my birthday recently. Even though it was midnight I called her up because I know she wanted this item and a good deal can never be passed up.

So after listening to the woman go on and on about how wonderful this product was I decided to order one myself. Call it a crazy compulsion because I thought I had my Christmas List already done in my head. But there I was spending 10 minutes on the phone trying to order one product (not that I am complaining. I didn't have an account yet and apparently they are required to do a lot of upselling). Dinging old bathroom here I come!


Photobucket

Merry Christmas to me and my friends!


I thought the lady on the phone said my item would either be shipped out on the 4th or arrive on the 4th. So imagine my surprise when there is a knock at a door today! Had I not been so busy with an online event today this post would have been up much sooner. That and my house was disaster and it needed attending too. But TADA! Here is my package in all its wonderful glory!




Photobucket

Online shopping for the win!

The box was a major factor when I decided to purchase this awesome item. Come on, look how cute it is. Granted I have no idea what I am going to do with it now but it is so so cute. All packaging should be done like this, in a useful and reusable way.

Photobucket

Rejoice at the cuteness!

I can now say "as seen on TV". And I am a dork for being excited about that. Ahh my lovely purchase, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.

Photobucket

Back up dancer unite!!!

If you don't know about what the Harajuku Lovers are all about read about it here. I am not really into Gwen Stefani or her music but this entire product line is incredible awesome (if not expensive). Which I think was the point, that this brand reaches people beyond those who are into Gwen Stefani. I think most young people can appreciate the cuteness of Gwen and her back up singers being all chibi sized.

Photobucket

Introducing Baby.

Each one of these fragrances is named after one of Gwen Stefani's back up singers and this one is named Baby. Simply pull the little figurine off the stand to reveal the sprayer. Each bottle holds .33 fl oz which makes them a little bit on the pricey side but it's well worth it!

Photobucket

Lil' Angel falling into place.

This back up dancer means business. Lil Angel looks like she would beat you senseless in a fight but she still is cute enough to be friends with. Or else!

Photobucket

Music is here to brighten up your day!

Music is super duper cute. She looks the most mature and personally I think she has the most mature smelling scent. She is bravin the cold in her cute little sweater and mittens.

Photobucket

Is it bananas!?

Gwen Stefani has to make an appearance in this collection since these are her back up singers. I do think she looks a little out of place in the sea of Asian girls but then again...a little diversity looks nice. And since it is her collection she should have a little chibi in her likeness!

Photobucket

All you need is Love.

Now it is time for my favorite one Love! Just look how cute she is with that hair style and hearts in the hair. She smells amazing and she is one of the ones I will be keeping. Welcome to my house Love.

Photobucket

One last picture before some of them get wrapped and put under the Christmas tree.

So there you have it mt first home shopping purchase. I am pleased with my gateway product (gateway into crazy old lady who never leaves the house). I am so happy that I was cruising through the channels when this product came on. And if you think about it it's an awesome gift idea. Even if you don't like the product you can purchase the Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies Set and gift it to five your friends. You can knock out a lot of shopping list with just one item! How much more perfect can it get?!

I hope you enjoyed a preview to Merry Christmas to me and my friends. XD I was excited and thought I would share my moment of silliness. By the time this will be posted it will be 25 days until Christmas. GET SHOPPING FOLKS!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.