Sunday, November 29, 2009

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 9

So....my entire post was nearly done. I was on the last paragraph. All was grand and wonderful. Then it happened. I had a Tenchi attacked and closed the wrong window. When the computer tried to save my post I clicked away the "would you like to save" box thinking it was something else.

All was lost.

Sadness fills my heart.




So....HAVE SOME SCREENIES!


Photobucket

Ah. Kuroko getting what she deserves. All is right with the world.


Photobucket

Kuroko....offended by nudity?! *checks for flying pigs*


Photobucket

She brings up a good point....


Photobucket

Saten always sees the logic.


Photobucket

Coma you say....


Photobucket

Kurokos knows everything about being a prim and proper lady.


Photobucket

This would be a cute Saten baby picture if it wasn't representing last year...


Photobucket

Okay. My phone doesn't work and I see someone getting beaten up by some thugs. I have no powers and the items in question being fought about is the Level Upper. Yes I should try to stop them AWESOME PLAN!


Photobucket

I laughed. Sorry.


Photobucket

But now it is serious business time!


Photobucket

All hooligans are ugly. This is a fact.


Photobucket

You must be trippin.


Photobucket

Where are their faces?! Also thanks for getting here after all the work is done!


Photobucket

Oh now Saten breaks out the normal friends! Thanks for ruining my theory that you were surrounded by only ability users and you were left out in the cold.


Photobucket

Time for Saten to make a huge mistake. :(





No comments: