Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Banner!!! (and sorta layout and lap top news)

WOOT! So today my fabulous friend Jamie dedicated like 5 hours of her life to making me a banner and doing other complicated things to my blog. I am sure I made it ten times more complicated because she would say something and it wasn't really English to me...more like alien. She had to REALLY break it down for me. :P Did I mention she is fabulous? :)




LIKE THIS! No more spoiler tags for me!!! And she programed it so I never have to imput this information in myself. It will ALWAYS be there. Not sure how it will work with my Weekly Anime post. But I think the spoiler tags will work for that. Who knows? The point is she was awesome and was able to do something my husband just walked away from.

And look at the fabulous banner she made. All I had to do was find the pictures and she did the rest (even though I kept asking her which one do you like better). Really I kept saying vague things like oh, that part is a little too big and she automatically fixed it. I love Jamie so much. Much love to people who actually understand html.

In other news....my lap top is not here. Nor was it even going to be delivered here. Because Dell has awesome customer service and thinks sending two expensive products to an old address is acceptable. Even after we called them and let them know the first product was sent wrong they didn't go back and fix their mistake. A big OH WELL TO US! You are so lucky Dell that the tenants were not home BOTH TIMES that Fedex came. -___-

But we will have the lap top tomorrow. I guess that is the important thing. Overall I had a pretty good day. I just want to thank Miss Jamie again for all her hard work and patience putting up with my silly self. Patience I do not have for Dell and their laziness! :)



No comments: