Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Very Merry Nendoroid Christmas!

It is a tradition in my family that we open one present up on Christmas Eve. Because really...we are impatient little bugs. Anyway my husband went under the tree and brought me out a huge box! I tore into like a crazy little psychopath and what do my eyes see!?

Photobucket

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Nendoroid Series #01 and #02!!!! My squel was so loud I am sure I woke the neighbors (as my mom went....what the heck are those things?!) Quickly I made short work of the boxes and opened every single mini box up with delight!

Click for more pictures and happiness


Photobucket

My mother still didn't understand what the heck a Nendoroid was but assumed it was anime related. That and she thought they were way better than plushies. My brother decided to help me open all the mini boxes to see what was all the fuss and freaked out when they were in pieces. Somehow he had thought he had broken them.

Photobucket

While everyone else was opening their presents and watching Christmas specials I set to work creating my Nendoroid army.

Photobucket

My husband really wins this year!!! I thought since I was new to the Nendoroid scene I was going to miss out on the older series!! I am so happy and overwhelmed by the cuteness. Please enjoy the massive picture overload I am about to bestow on you!

Photobucket
Temporary home on the book case.

Photobucket
The mangas are feeling like they lost their spot!

Photobucket
A Haruhi cheer leading squad!

Photobucket
YAY FOR GETTING THE SECRET ONES!!

Photobucket
Mikuru has her own take over going on!

Photobucket
Yuki can be left out of the mix!

Photobucket
Piglu is under attack!

Photobucket
Haruhi decided the club needed a new mascot.

Photobucket
Very fashionable.

Photobucket
In all their splendid glory.

Photobucket
We shouldn't be fighting at all!

Photobucket
Taking over Kira's window sill.

Photobucket
Quick! Cue the music!

Photobucket
A happy little family scene.

Photobucket
And a happy little crazy girl scene.

Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by new see my collection. Hopefully I will get more Nendoroid figurines to post in the future!!

No comments: