Friday, October 24, 2008

It's the snarky things that make me happy.

I am laughing too hard to even think straight, let alone type correctly. I was sitting down, reading and watching a little bit of trash T.V when I heard something that totally made my night and possibly my week. Forgive me as I tried to find the exact wording used in the program, but it was not available online yet. This was the gist of what was said.

This particular show did a poll about whether or not Palin should go on the viewer and they encourage callers to leave a message along with their vote. This is what one caller said:

"She should go on the View so we can find out what else she doesn't know."

Caller, wherever you are, I feel as if you may be my long lost relative. I want to thank you for giving me a good laugh and thinking of something more creative to say other than she sucks. I enjoy sentences that start off with misleading support and end with the unadulterated truth. I shall go to sleep now, with a smile on my face and hope in the human race.

No comments: