Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone XD. Yes, it is a holiday filled to the brim with consumerism and Halmark cards XD But yet...I still wish you all a good day anyway!



How can you not love a cute little face like this.


Today is a day with cute couples, red roses, and over prices plushies. And yet I love this holiday anyway. XD Sure couples should be romantic all year round and not when stores bombard you with tons of merchandise. But...it's still a nice idea. I like going to stores and seeing men look so serious over boxes of chocolates and scrambling to make the perfect restaurant reservation. It's the one day everyone gets brought together in the spirit of love.

Photobucket

Favorite couple EVER!

Even if you don't have a significant other you can still have some love in your life. XD Friends and family count too. It's the perfect time to give out some lovely boxes candies and say...I love you so much has 1000 calories!

Photobucket

MMMM calories!

Today I received some beautiful flowers from my husband. What I love about them is that they are the buds. Meaning I will be able to watch them open instead of flowers that will die right away. My husband was slightly disappointed they did not come in the right vase. But after he called the company up they told him they will reship the entire order...FOR FREE! XD So I am going to receive two sets of flowers for the price of one. I am very excited. Pictures will come once they open more :)

I was less excited to see all the cupcakes purchased yesterday smashed on the floor. Owning cats is so great. But on a positive note they did not EAT any of them. Losing my cats would upset me more than a few lost cupcakes. XD But now they are not getting any "treats" for today.

So whether you have to work today or are waiting patiently to get seated at your favorite restaurant, I hope you have a lovely day. Smile and pass on a few kind words to those who are working and enjoy yourself. Happy Valentine's Day. :)