Thursday, May 5, 2011

Packing with Mugi! Japan here we go! XD

XO SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!

But aren't I always late? XD But yes if I was not so late I would be....well more well rested and have time to post more pictures. But we had enough time for Mugi to help me pack at the last minute. Being the international travel Mugi is I am sure she has lots of practice in packing fast.

Photobucket

Don't worry Mugi! Someone will come by the house to feed the cats and make sure no one is lonely.




Photobucket

XO Hurry up and pack you crazy lady.


Photobucket

This is all the clothing you are bringing? Hope you buy some there XD


Photobucket

Can't forget the Harajuku Lovers bags. Wonder if they will appreciate them in Harajuku or if most Japanese people even know of the brand?


Photobucket

So many nice new socks. Gotta look proper in case we need to take off our shoes.


Photobucket

My life line. Hopefully I don't starve. But maybe I can survive on Hello Kitty snacks?


Photobucket

Time to conceal all those bathroom products in cute bags weee!!!


And with that...TIME TO TRAVEL! In 23 hours (roughly) we shall be in Kyoto! Cross your fingers and your toes!

No comments: