Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shugo Chara Episode 49

Photobucket
Oh look, another violin...

This week should be renamed violin week or something. Between Corda, Clannad, and this episode of Shugo Chara, I am about ready to scream if I see another violin!! :O Surely there must be another popular instrument out there or something! But at any rate, episode 49 of Shugo Chara has been subbed, YAY!!!
Slight spoilers ahead



Photobucket
THEY ARE MULTIPLY!!!!

This episode was half filler/half good content for me. It reminded me of the good old days of Sailor Moon when Usagi would make friends for one episode and then they would get attacked by the monster of the week. So I really did not care much for violin girl, although I want to know why her Chara was of a violin PLAYER and not maker…. This violin maker girl did go kinda postal easily when she split tea on the violin, but what do I know about making them? I only know that you have to play them with your heart after all! :O

Photobucket
The singing moment was cute.

I am getting sort of impatient finding out what Ikuto’s reason is for finding the Embryo. :( I need funds to buy the mangas, since I have banned myself from reading manga online! (stealing isn’t right…hahaha). It is odd to be 49 episodes into a series and not know a character’s motive you have known from day one, but I guess that keeps us coming back for more. He isn’t angsting all over the place about this issue, so it is not annoying to watch.

Photobucket
This is me...living in fear...

EASTER is not really coming across as a scary organization I fear losing my egg from. The three scientists they have left seem kind of moronic and are not very…evil? Their machine was not scary at all and failed in the end. Sure all of EASTER has failed so far, but they failed in an epic kind of way. I want to see a real enemy show up, but we might have to wait until after all the fillers are over.

Photobucket
:( Why couldn't Dia come out for a character change?!

Amu is at her best when she is not surrounded by so many other people. When it is just her and the friend of the week and maybe one love interest, she seems to shine more. I always have enjoyed Amu’s attitude during the fight scenes. She uplifts people with no B.S., she tells them straight up they need to suck it up and deal with their problem. Of course, she can’t apply that logic to her own life, but who can? She tries hard to protect other people’s dreams while still being confused herself. I enjoy her as a heroine.

Photobucket
His school uniform is really nice.

Episode 51 came out the other day in Japan, so this author is…patiently waiting for the other two. :) I am excited about the new series, I am getting a little tired of the fillers. However, 49 was a much better filler than some of the recent ones. Here is hoping series two will start off with some real action.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: