Monday, December 31, 2012

Tenchi's New Favorite Phrase

I think this post is going to show how really behind I have become lately on things. Go me. Maybe I will change my name to the Procrastinator. But then without spell check I might end up looking really special. No no I should stick to Tenchi. Although that has a special story behind that too. Maybe one day I will explain why I picked the nickname Tenchi and that it doesn't have anything to do with the popular anime.

But anyway I am currently in love with a certain phrase in the Reality TV world. Let it be known that I realize that Reality TV is often stage and awful and takes away jobs from tons of people on real shows. But I just can't help it folks. There is just something about the insanity of these Reality Shows, especially the Real Housewives franchise that keeps me coming back for more.  

This folks is my new favorite phrase in question. It comes from the show The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Short explanation is the two new girls on the show were going at it over a small issue. But as Reality TV fans know small issues explode into weeks of pent up anger which result into.....this. Ms. Kenya Moore is not very happy with her age being an issue or an attack by Mrs. Porsha. Mix in a little alcohol, add in the fact Kenya probably wants more screen time, and POOF an amazing phrase was born.

2013 is nearly upon us folks. And I hope everyone has a Gone With the Wind Fabulous New Year. Because believe me I will be slippin that phrase any chance I can get. The husband might be getting a little sick of it already. XD Well maybe it has something to do with the fact I keep calling him Gone With the Wind Fabulous. That could be it....XD

No comments: