Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 6

X_____X Why is it all the things I wanted to get done today are all half completed?! WHY?! Oh because I get caught up in playing online games? Silly me. But I did catch up on some comments today which makes me happy. Just need to do a lot in the next 3 hours. XD Because I am Tenchi, Queen of Procrastination and Code Red.

But it would be easier to blog if there were more things on TV other than Jurassic Park for the 4893 times. Is it too soon for The Thing 2011 to be on On Demand? I thought so.

Photobucket

Err...I am here to see Mickey? Maybe some princesses? And have a churro?

So it is time to blog a show that I watched about 9 hours ago. I said I was procrastinating today! I meant it folks. Maybe when I get something done I will reward myself with pie? Yes that is the best way to motivate myself. Spoilers for Satou eating pillows and Shana having the world’s longest conversation with herself.



Photobucket

No cake and warm reception here. Actually lets treat you like a prisoner instead!

Episode Summary: A week ago Satou was so excited about joining Outlaw and being a useful tool for Margery. Only the minute he walked into the building he was locked into a room. And there he stays for a week all pissed off and worried about what is going on back at home. Shana is back at the Disney Resort looking at the beautiful view thinking about why she pulled away from the EVIL YujiSnake. It is truly a mystery to her. Back at Hostage R Us Satou seems to be growing frustrated over his week-long captivity. He overhears Flieder talking to a new (to the audience) Flame Haze Rebecca Reed. Apparently she is pissed that Flieder used her name to write Wilhelmina a letter, saying no I am not joining your suicide mission in saving Shana. They talk about Margery outside Satou’s door and he freaks out. Rebecca blows up the door to see how lucky Satou is (aka if he can survive a blasting). She takes him to the clinic to tend to his wounds. He learns things are bad back at home but isn’t told the details. He wants to go home to take care of Margery and questions what Rebecca would do if her friend was in danger. Rebecca goes to a meeting with Flieder but her Crimson Lord reminds her that she has gotten bored with life recently and hasn’t Wilhelmina always been a friend? There is a flashback from a time long past. Rebecca and Wilhelmina were traveling around killing baddies and Wilhelmina saved her life. HMM!

Photobucket

Can someone else rescue me next time?

Queen of Nuns with Guns Granny meets up with another Flame Haze with another long name to not talk about anything. Flieder shows Rebecca a war map that a 4th grader drew during lunch break. Basically the baddies are coming and they will probably hit Tokyo. Thus they need to get Wilhelmina on their side because saving Shana will probably fail. Rebecca realizes that Wilhelmina is her friend and rather aid her. She breaks Satou out of the clinic and together they escape to the subway station. Granny Panties learns of this….thisness and decides it is not worth messing with and make Flieder the head of Tokyo’s Outlaw. Rebecca and Satou make it back to Satou’s home where he gives Satou a briefing on what has been happening. She sends Satou on his way to Margery’s house as she is going to Wilhelmina’s. Wilhelmina is thrilled to learn that Rebecca has come to her rescue and that Granny panties is sending one other Flame Haze on their suicide mission. Exciting times. Throughout the episode Shana has been seen walking around trying to figure out Yuji and her reactions to him. She decides that he is brainwashed yet still has feelings towards her and he was trying to express them. Something about people hugging and touching to show their feelings. SHOCKING. But even more shocking Hecate has had enough with Shana freeloading in Casa de YujiSnake and has come to kill her. OH SNAP FOLKS! The end!

This episode was a bit all over the place for me. It really seems like it was setting the stage for something bigger and more complicated. Almost like we are following a formula and certain events needed to happen before anything AWESOME can occur.

I have decided that I really feel bad for Satou. He is so excited to go out and help Margery and he doesn’t even get his name tag and assigned locker. He literally does NOTHING before he is hauled off and placed in a room for an entire week. He has the worse luck ever. :( So sad is Satou.

Photobucket

LOOK AT THE PILLOW!!!!

I hope they fed him though. It looks like he started eating pillows and what not. Personally I would have eaten the plant before the pillow but he tore that thing to shreds in his effort to escape.

Photobucket

I am not sure what I was expecting since these people still communicate BY LETTER!

I am pretty sure Flieder is dumb though. And Old Lady, Princess of Granny Panties. Because no offense Satou but holding you hostage was not going to make Wilhelmina change her mind. I don’t know how that plan was going to work. Maybe it would have worked against Margery but not Wilhelmina. I mean…home girl wanted to kill Yuji. Why would she care about an errand boy when her favorite person in the world has been kidnapped?

Photobucket

The power of friendship ALWAYS wins. Well except if you are friends with Yuno....

Hell Shana would be a great alley to have in this war. So maybe rescuing her butt should be a top priority. It is pretty dangerous so I can see trying to make Wilhelmina come around. Maybe next time take hostage something that Wilhelmina might actually want? I am just not understanding the thinking of these people. Perhaps LET Satou go back home and attempt to “heal” Margery so she can be an alley too? Or at the very least Margery can better Wilhelmina’s chance of not getting squished. Either way no one likes Outlaw now. NO ONE.

Photobucket

Wait is it morphin time?!

Can someone explain to me Rebecca Reed? Does that not sound like an American name? But she has been Wilhelmina’s friend for centuries. America isn’t very old. Just seemed very, very odd to me. Nice girl, weird back story.

Photobucket

Why can't Wilhelmina wear this?! :(

I wish we could have seen more of Rebecca’s relationship with Wilhelmina. Like Rebecca was not in THAT much danger. Certainly not as much danger as she is going to be rescuing poor Shana. I wanted to see more so I could feel the real bond between Rebecca and Wilhelmina. Like they might not see each other every year…or every 50 years but they are friends to the end. I saw some sand monster and Wilhelmina being adorable. I wanted more.

Photobucket

Wake your woman up with a kiss!

But at least Rebecca got Satou rescued. It might have been easier on him had he just jumped out the window or something. She is a bit of a fire pistol that girl. But at least she had some good advice on women yes? Because we know how special men can be sometimes. XD

Photobucket

Still not seeing how this lady is super important. XD Step it up Granny Panties!

So that leads Granny of Panties having to choose someone else to lead the Tokyo branch. HMM I am beginning to see why Flame Hazes aren’t all about the friendships. What a strange bunch they are. But so many names folks. So many names!

Photobucket

It's like Shana is the man in this relationship. Feelings are HARD!!!!

The rest of the episode was devoted to Shana understanding FEELINGS. Human FEELINGS. I try not to be too hard on Shana given how she grew up and didn’t even have a name like a year ago. So this is all so new to her. So I will put aside how special it was with her REALIZING why she was so upset with Yuji’s actions and what he was trying to do.

Photobucket

Um....are you here to turn down the bed?

But dang girl! Shana better watch out. She has been living the high life with baths and comfy beds and nice bracelets. Hecate finally remembered that she loves Yuji. Or maybe she realized that their great leader is distracted by this nonredheaded girl. Either way Hecate is blowing up her own people and ready to slash people’s heads off. Mainly Shana’s.

So that means our girl Wilhelmina, Rebecca Black…errr Reed, and mystery Flame Haze boy need to hurry up and save Shana. Goodness knows it will be hard to love Shana when she is cut in two. But maybe YujiSnake can come and rescue her. No doubt this is going to cause a bit of problems on Survivor: Shana Style.

4 comments:

eternia said...

Granny Panties... I can't hold back the laugh, lol. And her contractor (nun hat) is called Takemikazuchi? A japanese deity? So, there is Japan too in that Guze world? I am so confused~
I wonder why they picked her as Outlaw's leader. Pffft. That military guy looks 'kick-ass' and more worthy to be the leader.

Christina said...

Eternia- I love my grandmother but I wouldn't pick her to lead a horse to water. Granny Panties seems way too mellow for the job of being backstabbing and tough. The homeslice missing an eye though, he seems like leader material. Or even this Rebecca girl. Flame Hazes can live for a long time so it is hard to judge how old someone really is. That is why I am rolling my eyes that the job of "leader" was handed to Granny. Usually old age comes lots of knowledge and experience. But we really don't know who has the most experience do we? Le sigh.

The whole kidnapping Satou issue was so dumb I ran out of words for it. XD

eternia said...

Flame Haze stopped aging at the time of making contract. That's why Shana stays loli. Who knows, Rebecca might have lived longer than granny. But her recklessness makes her not suitable to be leader, either. I wonder how does granny battle her opponents? By flashing people her granny panties and then smack them using walking stick? LOL.

Christina said...

Eternia- That means the Crimson Lord that contracted with Granny is special. Yes let me make this 75 year old lady immortal. So I can deal with her bad knees and broken hips forever. XD

I am not sure who would make a good leader. But Granny and her letter writing ways are all set in stone. It is easier to mold someone at a younger age. Plus I just find the whole thing hilarious. Of course...many leaders of real countries have had practically one foot in the grave at one point or another....