Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nendoroid 55a Miyuki Takara (Comptiq Ver.)! Welcome to my collection!


Photobucket

Behold the blurriness!

Finally the time has arrived! I have been waiting a long time for this day (well....a few months anyway). On our wedding anniversary my husband finally decided it was time to gift me with the cutest of the Lucky Star girls. No longer does she have to wait in the closet. Welcome my little Miyuki!

Of course this does mean that Kagami is now the odd man out in the closet and my birthday is months away....

PSHT! Now is the time for happiness. Miyuki and her happy sheep self are here to brighten up my day!


Photobucket

Slightly used but I still love her.

Miyuki has a lot of parts. So many in fact that some of the extra pieces were in a little baggie behind the plastic. She comes with a random chair but I haven't mastered the art of getting her to sit in it. But hi random chair.

Photobucket

Welcome to my house!

I think my favorite part of Miyuki is her hair. I like how it sorta surrounds her and gives the illusion that she is actually moving around. She looks like she is in motion and not merely a doll stuck in space. I don't think I appreciated her hair that much on Lucky Star but now I really think it's her best feature.

But I do like her glasses too. Obviously.

Photobucket

While you can have too much pink this makes me smile.

Miyuki's glasses are actually stuck to the front part of her hair. So when you change out the heads she will always be wearing her glasses and there is no chance of them falling off or being all crazy. So tiny and cute!

Photobucket

Money can't buy you happiness. But it can buy you nendoroids and flowers. XD


Photobucket

Um guys...there is a cute limit to the pictures....


Photobucket

Eff you I'm on a dinosaur!

I love Miyuki's "huh?" face. It so cute. By far my favorite out of the three. Just love the little oval for eyes and her looking so confused.

Photobucket

Onward to adventure!


Photobucket

Hello Welcoming Party!

Tsukasa has decides to stop on by to welcome her friend Miyuki. She knows the basic layout of the land so she will help Miyuki navigate the scary world of yaoi mangas and the overwhelming presence of HK that threatens to take over my house.

Photobucket

Oh so pretty!!!


Photobucket

It's tough work being this cute.

There you have it. My happy new nendoroid Miyuki needs to take a nap after all that posing. I am thrilled to have this expensive piece of plastic in my life. I shall love her always. Thanks for looking at my pictures!

No comments: