Monday, May 3, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Loot: I have an addiction!

Okay. So I promised that I wasn't going to buy any more Harajuku Lovers perfume. I have 8 bottles and a tester all full of the lovely stuff. I can't even begin to think how long it will take me to use all of those perfumes up so buying any more would just be ridiculous at this point.

Photobucket

Behold: I like to go shopping!

But I never said anything about not buying any more Harajuku Lovers products! Perfume is only one part of the brand! There are tons of other ways I can make myself poor with Harajuku Lovers. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet. In any event yes, these are my lovelies!

Oh yeah. Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Tomorrow. I promise. Hopefully.

Today's post was brought to you by money. Money. The stuff you need to buy stuff you don't need.


Photobucket

It's almost like high school but now I can afford cute stuff.

Let's start with the folder. Complete compulsive buy at Claire's. I saw the section with new Harajuku Lovers stationary stuff and I had to have it. Not sure what I am going to use it for but I own it now. Go me.

Photobucket

Close up view of the useless but pretty folder.

To be honest the folder is on the flimsy side. I don't think it would be very useful in a school setting unless you were carrying around one report and we all know reports have to be in boring folders. But I think it was cute. I rather spend $3.50 on that and not buy the milkshake I was going to later. Harajuku Lovers is helping me not eat junk food XO

Photobucket

Aw too bad I don't keep a journal anymore.

Moving onto to more items I don't need but must own. This (expensive) journal was calling my name. It was like Tenshi you can eat a can of soup tonight. You don't need a ten piece meal at McDonalds. Then everyone else in the shop freaked out because a notebook was talking to me.

Photobucket

Too pretty to write one.

Since it costs a bit more than an average notebook the pages are actually detailed. Which I would expect but makes me not want to write on the pretty paper. XD Curse you Harajuku Lovers!

Photobucket

My favorite girl front and center.


Photobucket

Too cute for words!!

This purchase was a no brainer. I was also going to get the Love notebook but I was informed by my friend that Santa already got that notebook for me. XD My friends sure do have my tastes down pat.

Photobucket

The inside is even cuter than the front!

Again with the cute paper. How am I supposed to write on this cute paper? I do think it would be better if it came with a magnet though but I will find space in my house for this lovely. Almost makes me wish I had a desk.

Photobucket

Because I need another tote. I do.

And this is my favorite purchase of all. When I went to AWA last year I saw a few girls with Harajuku Lovers totes and was instantly jealous. I researched them online and cringed a bit at the prices. I do love spending money but I like getting a lot of little things as well. What to do what to do?!

Photobucket

Would have preferred it to be Love but that's fine too. XD

Since I am not willing to pay the 78 bucks that the average Harajuku Lovers tite costs I went online to search where I could get deals. I learned that sometimes Ross gets Harajuku purses that are considered last season. There are several Ross's within driving distance of where I live so I go ever so often. But I only saw one tote and it had none of the girls on it. Sad Tenshi was sad.

Photobucket

Normally I hate tags but this one I approve of.

But last week my friend and I hit pay dirt. Three different styles of totes and they were all different and had the girls on them. She ended up getting the girls dressed in cats and I went home with this lovely.

Photobucket

Look at all that space! Now I can carry my whole house with me!

I think what made my friend and I the most excited was the price. 78 bucks is too much for a tote but 32 is pretty dang awesome! Not according to my mother but she just doesn't see how awesome the tote is. Also my husband with is "well if you didn't buy it at all you would save 32 dollars" but that doesn't count either. The point is I am happy. XD

Photobucket

Favorite girl on the tote.

This will not be an everyday tote of course. Even though it only cost 32 dollars in my mind it was 78 dollars. And I have never spend that much on a purse before. So that means no going to the pizzeria and getting flour all over it. The precious must be protected. On our first trip out I held it carefully through the mall so no one would bump into it. XD I am sure it looked like I was protecting people from my big tote (it is rather big) but no people. I am protecting my lovely from you!

Photobucket

Runner up/second favorite girl.

So there is all my loot. Stuff that I didn't need but made me happy anyway. And hey, I didn't buy any perfume so I am a happy girl. XD My wallet is a little empty but splurging is fun now and again. Although I might want to cut down on the amount of hobbies I have. Nendoroids, Hello Kitty, and now Harajuku Lovers....

I can survive off the dollar menu right?

1 comment:

Mintii said...

Yes, you can survive off of the dollar menu, but your GI-track may hate you for a while. Hehehehe.

I love Harajuku Lovers! I have 3 bags. I want another one, but I feel like they need to make new designs of the shapes of the bags. There's many print styles, but limited designs for the shape of the bag.

I must get to Claires! Brb