Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tenchi is a Christmas Elf! WEEE shoes!

Greetings! The Grinch is on and now I am feeling more Christmasy!

That or maybe I am feeling more festive because of the new shoes my momma got me today. Check them out!!!

Photobucket

Ho Ho Ho!!!!



Photobucket

Apparently I forgot how to lace shoes because it took entirely too long. XD But tada! New shoes!


Photobucket

Sometimes my cat needs attention. And by sometimes I mean every minute of the day. The shoes must be investigated.


Photobucket

Do I look like a festive elf or a candy cane?


Photobucket

I don't know if I want to wear these shoes to work or not. On one hand I want to wear them as much as possible as it is Christmas time now. But on the other hand I do work a messy pizza place. XO I guess I will have to see. I can always wash them I guess. But they are cute yes? Wee shoes!


5 comments:

eternia said...

Hey, they look exactly like my running shoes, which I use very morning. Only that mine are dominant white, they don't have christmas cane's pattern. :-)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute :D I would wear them all over the place.

Christina said...

Eternia and Anonymous- XD I love my cute shoes. I am trying to wear them everywhere since it is Christmasy time. A little worried because my work is kinda messy.

Also...what are running shoes? XD Way too lazy to run...unless it is to a sale or a ride at a theme park.

eternia said...

Uh, jogging every morning, before sunrise, is very good for your health. XD

Christina said...

Eternia-......Before....Sunrise.....
what is that? XD