Sunday, October 16, 2011

Black Rock Shooter Nendoroid battling for attention!

I probably should be writing an anime episode post. But I got a little side track today. I was determined to finish scrapbooking my Japan trip. X__X There were little piles of scrapbook materials everywhere. Pictures taking over my house. Tables were not made for eating on. XD So I decided it was time to just sit on the floor for hours and finish it all.

AND IT IS! XD Behind on blogging but caught up on a trip that happened months ago.

Photobucket

Sit back as the main character is first this time.

So since it is The Walking Dead time I decides to blog some nendoroids posts. Because it is Halloween time and zombie movies/shows must be watched. Enjoy my lovely little post about tiny pieces of plastic!


Photobucket

Again with the shiny box picture. Can't seem to get my angles right. :( I fails.


Photobucket

Despite Black Rock Shooter not being the hottest anime ever I still thought the characters were cute. Black Rock Shooter seems to be slightly popular in Japan as well as I saw a lot of character goods for them.


Photobucket

That being said they did not break the bank in terms of prices. Both figurines I found at "regular" stores IE normal stock. Trying to remember the exact price for Ms Gun here but I am thinking she was around 2,600 yen.


Photobucket

I am not sure what is on this disc. I was assuming it was the OVA but since that would probably be 3000 yen itself I don't think it would come free with the nendoroid. I could be wrong though. But yes here is a disc.


Photobucket

Ms. Black Rock Shooter comes with a variety of different parts. Perfect for making lots of poses. So while I would have gotten her anyway I am pleased she came with a lot of parts as opposed to some of the more recent nendoroids I have posted.


Photobucket

Got some sword poses going on here. But when you have a huge gun I guess a sword is not very interesting yes?


Photobucket

Her hair is very detailed although it doesn't show up that well in pictures. But I found it hard to keep her braids connected to her head during pictures. One slight movement and they would fall to the ground. So pretty but fragile.


Photobucket

One of the more complicated stands. Or maybe all the new nendoroids are going to come with these stands instead?


Photobucket

Ah there is the big gun! Time to blast some best friends all over the place YAY!!!!!


Photobucket

Don't even think about touching my gun!


Photobucket

Well clearly someone touched her gun. And someone is going to pay. XD Just glad it is not me.


Photobucket

This nendoroid can be posed in so many different ways. It was quite fun taking all these different shots. Very actiony indeed.


Photobucket

I have your back. I would be a great asset in the zombie Apocalypse.


Photobucket

The gun also makes a great little bench. Just sitting and chillin. Looking out for danger and what have you.


Photobucket

After a hard day at work Black Rock Shooter likes to sit back and enjoy the view.


Photobucket

Come to me lost little children. I will be your friend and make everyone jealous in the process.


Photobucket

I absolutely LOVE this face. It is so adorable I don't know what to do with myself. I think she is worth the purchase just because of the chibi factor.


Photobucket

Look at me being all super deformed and hanging out on a huge gun.


Photobucket

Yay for swords. So handing in a battle with a crazy person.


Photobucket

Trying to get a close up of the sleeves. She has no hands right now, just an over sized jacket to go along with her cute super deformed appearance. Can we say AWWW?!


Photobucket

Black Rock Shooter had an awesome time hanging out with me. But I think someone is lurking in the shadows and wants some attention too. And she doesn't look very happy. X___X Time to run away.


No comments: