Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kuroshitsuji II episode 6


Photobucket

Butler on butler action WOOHOO!

Operation Get Food into Tenchi is a success. But then the husband came home from work and he isn’t feeling so great now. X_X Con flu is hitting us all hard. That or there is some epic karma attacking us. I swear we didn’t see anyone waiting for that parking space!

But I still have animes to catch up on. Next on the list is Kuroshitsuji. Ah our crazy little Earls with their demon butlers. What are they up to this week? Let’s find out before the next episode comes out and I am even more behind.

Beware of weird demon instruments, spoilers, and people fighting with tables. Oh I’m sorry a ladder.


Episode summary: The episode contains two parts. It contains the last events from season one and the continuation of episode 5 from season two. I shall break up each part because I can and it makes it easier to read.

Photobucket

Devouring souls is a bit sexual....

Sebastian is about to eat Ciel’s soul when a spider riding the raven is seen. Sebastian looks absolutely shocked and states that Ciel’s soul has left his body. After having a very MINOR freak out Sebastian thinks about what has happened. Then a really creepy smile takes over his face and BAM! A huge power surges over him and the area that Ciel and Sebastian are in is destroyed. I think he is mad. Sebastian then carries Ciel to safety. After stealing the ring Sebastian brings Ciel back to life but he lacks his memories after/soon after making his contract with Sebastian.

Photobucket

Monkey Sebastian?

Alois has ordered for Ciel to be captured. The random three servants of Alois attack Sebastian with random tools but Sebastian is way too swift for them. He dodges and attacks them all while holding Ciel. Alois seems to enjoy the fight and eggs Claude on by saying Sebastian might be the better butler. At the party Hanna brings out some weird instrument that controls all who hear it. Agni stops the noise from reaching the Stupid Trio and they all fight the guests (including Elizabeth and her maid) from attacking her. Sebastian finishes playing with the silent servants and goes inside to stop the music from affecting all the guests. Alois claps with the rest of the guests and introduces himself to all the guest. Ciel and Alois order Sebastian and Claude to take care of the other butler quickly. Sebastian and Claude go outside to act out their bromance and talk about their objectives. Claude’s is to get Ciel for Alois and Sebastian is trying to create a new enemy so Ciel’s soul will have revenge. Also Sebastian might want to get Ciel’s memories back at some point. Inside Ciel eats Prince Soma’s curry bread and feels nothing but comments it is good. Both servants come back inside and the boys are like WTF is going on. The boys take part in the dance as the butlers go to create a contract between the two of them. Claude promises to become the source of Ciel’s revenge and Sebastian promises over Ciel after all is said and done. But all four individuals think about how they are going to kill each other so who cares about promises. THE END!!!!

XO Yay for answers…I think. Or at least half of them anyway. We understand Sebastian’s part in all this mess but Alois and Claude are still up in the air. They are crazy people with crazy reasoning and we probably won’t understand what it is until the end. Or maybe we will never learn the truth. Maybe Alois just wants Ciel because Ciel is just that awesome.

Photobucket

And everything hits the fan.

In any event we now know what happened at the end of season one. Sebastian did not have a change of heart. Insert sad face here. I was really hoping that Sebastian wanted Ciel to live and all was wonderful in my head. But I guess I keep forgetting that Sebastian only cares for Ciel because he wants his tasty soul and not because of some deep love for the tiny master. :( Such sadness in my little heart right now.
No for some reason Claude stole Ciel’s soul before Sebastian could eat it. It would have been a little funny to watch Sebastian fall apart but that would be too much out of his character. His brief surprised look is as uncool as we are going to get from Sebastian. But I I were Sebastian and I spent loads of time and energy into getting this little kid revenge and his tasty soul FLEW AWAY I be pretty pissed too. I would be weeping in the corner because I am slightly less cool than Sebastian.

Photobucket

Um why did he suffer memory loss?...

It wasn’t explained why Ciel’s soul is incomplete though. I can see that Sebastian is taken full advantage of the situation by getting Ciel some double revenge thus making his soul extra delicious? I mean I guess it makes sense. If Ciel gained his memories back Ciel wouldn’t be all like OH please eat my soul now that I am not bleeding to death. So I can see why Sebastian is keeping him in the dark. Good job Sebastian. You are still evil.

Photobucket

Poor sad Sebastian can't eat a 12 year old now.

In all of this Claude and Alois are all like get Ciel NOW! They want him for some reason and I want to know why. Claude only wants a complete Ciel soul though which makes me wonder. Also why was Sebastian all like okay with this deal. Granted Sebastian will go back on the deal once he gets Ciel’s revenge but it’s the point of the matter of course. Actually trying to think this contract through is hurting my head. Claude’s promise with Alois is to get Ciel but Claude has agreed to allow Sebastian to use them for revenge. My poor brain is broken I think.

But even if my brain is broken I am happy to know more about what is going on with Sebastian and his thinking. I do wonder if he plans on getting Ciel’s memories back or will that taint the revenge he has planned this time around. But I will go on record and say that these “baddies” are less scary that Angela…Ash…whatever.

Photobucket

A scary battle scene this was not.

I thought that the fight scene could have been a little more epic. I find it creepy that Alois’s help doesn’t talk…at all. Like oh hi we have a table we are here to attack you. Also I was expecting more of a crazy time going on in the mansion but it was just the maid playing a weird instrument. I guess they can’t use all the epic up in episode 6.

Photobucket

Do you two need a moment?

I did find Sebastian and Claude’s fight on the water to be amusing. Or at least I think it was. They both had a deadline of 10 minutes because their little masters are o so bossy. They are all standing on water, punching each other in the face, and groping each other through their uniforms. The demons either have the hots for each other or they hate each other….what to think what to think.

Photobucket

Bring it on!

Ciel giving Alois the evil eye was amusing. More so because Alois wasn’t doing any glaring at all. XD Ciel is all I HATE YOU and Alois is cackling like an evil person because he has lost his mind. Two little boys with two different points of view on what is going on in this series. But I am still on team Ciel. I will cheer for the emo kid verses the psycho any day of the week.

Photobucket

I am sure this scene was necessary....

It was nice to see the return of the not so Stupid Trio. It was very brief but I enjoyed it. Even if Agni was slightly more amazing that the Trio. But everyone has sad faces because Ciel ate the little snack and didn’t regain his memories. At least no one died right?

Photobucket

Sebastian is great at everything, including filling water glasses and making them sing.

So now we know what is going on with Sebastian we have direction for the show. WOOT FOR DIRECTION! I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. But I think old fans of this show will be happy that Ciel is the main character and new fans of the show might be getting a little more Alois from now on. Hopefully it all works out. Yay for Ciel dying again WOOHOO!!!

4 comments:

ibuKA said...

the both butlers are just to cool...'clap:clap'
when thy're fighting, i just concentrate to their voices.
the seiyuu's make a great job.
how wonderful i can hear ono daisuke and takahiro sakurai together in this series!...

Christina said...

ibuKA- It always throws me off a little since Claude has the same voice actor as Luka. It is amazing how he makes the characters sound different despite being played by the same person. XD

Although I wish they had more to fight with than knifes and forks.

ibuKA said...

but in this series, i can hear his voice of luka instead of claude.
but i still think its amazing.
:D

yup!...last ep was a bit tense for both butlers as claude was asked to get ciel and sebastian has to protect the boc-chan no matter what. very tough job huh!

Christina said...

ibuKA- The Luka factor is definitely overwhelming but I do think his Claude is really good. Very I don't care about anything kind of voice.

I think it's weird we love the butlers for caring about their masters but in the end all they want to do is eat them XO Messes with my mind.