Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nendoroid 54a Tsukasa Hiiragi (Comptiq Ver.)! Welcome to my collection!

Hello all from sick land! Hopefully my stay will end soon as I have to return to work tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts as I brave the craziness that is work tomorrow.

I have been a slight slacker with my most recent nendoroid purchase/gift. I shall blame it on the cold. But Tsukasa has been my constant companion throughout this cold as she has been on the side table guarding my tissues and cough drops.

So to make up for my slackerness I shall devote an entire post to Tsukasa and her awesomeness. A little birdy also told me that her sister and good friend Miyuki are living in the closet waiting for the next holiday. XO I can hardly wait.





Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day to me! Nendoroids make an excellent gift for any occasion.


Photobucket

Some assembly required.


Photobucket

Loving that cute tail!


Photobucket

A Toy Story Rejected Toy!


Photobucket

The top heavy nendoroid hates chairs.


Photobucket

Standing is much easier!


Photobucket

Flowers are always lovely but nendoroids are forever!


Photobucket

Tsukasa wishes she could smell the flowers... :(


Photobucket

Tsukasa was slightly expensive but considering she was rare to begin with that is understandable. Factor in that she came flying in from Europe she better earn her cute spot on the bookcase! XD I love her floppy ears and silly doh expression. I hope you enjoy your stay in my collection and hopefully the rest of your cast mates join you soon! XD





No comments: